uhhhh we're doing this-

Okay, so not a chapter, but don't worry, I'm posting a chapter later today (kinda).

So I got tagged by Oofdafloof, which by the way, is amazing at writing. Like seriously, they have talent. Also, sidenote, I'm very surprised I got tagged because I'm more of a underground creator, so not as many people know me.

To summarize how I'm feeling, this is my first tag and I'm happy. Anyway here we go-

1. I'm a female

2. I am also an artist, and I have art work posted in my headcanons book if you're curious.

3. I have and own all four Danganronpa games, and I played two of them blindly (V3 and Ultra Despair Girls).

4. I won second place in an online art contest once (it was pretty recent as well!)

5. I am a minor

6. I'm a single pringle

7. I'm bisexual

8. Some of my favorite animes include Your Lie in April, Violet Evergarden, Madoka Magica, A Silent Voice, Danganronpa (obviously), and many more.

9. I love vocaloid, and my favorite vocaloid would have to be either Rin or Una (and no, vocaloid is not an anime.)

10. I am a musical theatre freak. Some of my favorites are Six, Hamilton, Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hanson, Heathers, and many others that I can't think of right now.

So I obviously don't know 28 people, honestly who does tho-

Kayota_
ToshoTakamashi

Okay, so I know it's sad I only put 2 people, but that's because I'm only tagging mutuals, and most of them already did this tag so...

Here's something funny:

SLIGHT SPOILERSkip down if you do not want to be spoiled by this

SLIGHT SPOILER
Skip down if you do not want to be spoiled by this. This isn't the biggest spoiler/ plot twist I've planned, but it still is a spoiler none the less.

Tsumugi will get caught but not mention the whole 'You're fictional characters and this is a messed up T.V show' thing. Instead, she'll execute herself, but not say how to escape. She'll say something along the lines of if you want to get out of here, you'll need to discover the secrets of the killing game. The cast eventually figures out how to escape, but has to sacrifice Keebo/Kiibo.  They will discover how by looking around the school for a couple of chapters, finding evidence that was found in the last chapter of the game. They then will piece together how everything is supposedly fiction. And if enough people would like me to, I'll write another book on what happens after the whole incident. Basically an after story. Also, Monokuma and the Kubs will be deactivated since there is no one controlling them after Tsumugi is gone.

Ok it's safe now for those who don't want to get spoiled.

Anyway, as always, thanks for coming to my Ted talk.