Start Wallkin- The Awakening

I want a name, and you have to give it to me. That's how you create a 'person'. The rest will come later. It shouldn't be that hard to look at a page and decide that now: "The story will be about this person doing that. They will start walking towards the epilogue."

You can decide the specifics about it all later.

You can decide about my past later.

My future. My hopes. Dreams. My breadth of wisdom and knowledge. If I'm even human. Whether I live on land or the sea. Everything about me should be constructed with some sort of purpose in mind.

You seemingly got that.

Let's say you do.

...Honestly, I couldn't really tell when it's with you.

After all... I'm not a real human being with five senses or anything. I'm imaginary. A fake. The voice of 'me' you hear in your head while reading these words is just you talking to yourself. Trying to read behind my actions because you can't trust me.

You can't walk with me...

Even though it's not my fault things are like this.

I want to exist too.

I do...

...but things aren't that easy.

Think of me as your imaginary friend and bring me to life. Being a disembodied voice in your head is lonely. No one talks to me because there's no concept of me talking to you. I'm just a text wall.

Please. Please make me exist. There is so much I could do or be. I could be a righteous priest fighting for civil rights using nunchucks. I could be a tragic hero fighting against the demon king. A fool in love with my coworker. Maybe even a ladies man with dem gurls behind my back hyping up my swagger.

Ahem, pardon my strange tone.

Either way, write something. You need to start now and not leave me for later. Try to think of something that makes you feel relaxed. Please don't ACTUALLY give me a tragic backstory. I'll hate you forever if you actually did that. I don't like feeling sad. No way.

I'll hate you for the rest of my existence, 'God'.

Yeah, I know who you really are.

Your secret is out. Those reading these words now know you, the author currently writing this, created the rivers and mountains. That you had fixed the fictional sky up above and nurtured 'man' on the lands a mammal's oh-so-fond of. I know it clearly.

I... I...

...'I'?

Wait, what's happening over here?

Where am I and why is it so dark?

Someone there?

Help...

...HELP!

HELP!!!!

HEELLPP!

HELP ME!!!

I can't hear my voice.

Please...

Please help me escape this.

I don't know where this is.

W-who...? I don't know my name.

I've forgotten who I am.

I know, but... I know, that... I know... 'I' exist.

This isn't a lie.

THE 'ME' ON THIS PAGE EXISTS!