| B O O K 2 I N F O |

THE BILLIONAIRE'S AUTHENTIC DAUGHTER (TBAD)

[Now available]

IN HER SHOES DUOLOGY #2

Being a billionaire's daughter is hard and Juliet has had enough of it and what better way to escape reality than to run away from it.

But wait, getting mistaken for a high school girl, Julia who looks like her and ran away from an abusive household wasn't the plan. To top it all off, she's also the most bullied girl in her school and Juliet is determined to put a stop to that.

Julia knows that if she doesn't run away she'll die at the hands of her adoptive family, or at the mercy of her bullies at school.

But running into a famous singer of a popular boy band and having him mistaking her for a billionaire's daughter who looks like her and coincidentally ran away from home at the same time as her was the thing she least expected.

°•°

Both books can be read as standalones and can be read in any order.

#1 and #2 is just the order in which I wrote the books.

°•°

Now that TBUD is over, I'm starting a new book called The Billionaire's Authentic Daughter (TBAD) which is the second book is the In Her Shoes Duology.

That book is not a sequel to this book. It follows the journey of Juliet Jenson when she runs away from home and what happens to her in the two years that she disappears and another girl, Julia who looks like her.

So these two books are standalones with two different stories except that this was Julie's story and that is Juliet and Julia's story. They are not interconnected and can be read in any order.

•°•

TBUD is officially over and I'm in tears. I started writing this book around May 2017 and I've finished in June 2020. These three years with this book have been a great journey.

Although I admit the book isn't all that great at the beginning but I really hope you saw me grow as a writer in these three years as the book progressed.

Thank you to everyone who read, voted, commented and shared. Your support is incredible and is so motivating.

I hope you'll give TBAD just as much love as you gave TBUD.

If you have any questions please ask here.

Thank you all once again and I'll hopefully see you in some other book of mine.