part 8

Has mahir had important meeting for 3weeks Their could not go for their honeymoon trip ...ND bcz of Mahir new projects ND meetings he can't spend is tym wid his wife....

Bela on otherside was slowly falling for mahir for his kind nature ...
It's has been 1month there were together... hugging , kissing (I mean forehead , cheeks) were normal between them...she slowly reduce talking to vyom....

_________________

Mahir: Sona are you seriously want to go for this honeymoon trip ??

Bela(as shravani): mahir jii !! For Sumi maa Happiness we are going that's it...

Mahir:but Sona..

Bela(as shravani):mahir jii just 1week
We go naa!! Please mahir jii(wid cute pout)

Mahir:okay fine but where we are going??

Bela as (shravani): Goa

Mahir:achaaaa...okay now I will finish my work

Bela as (shravani): mahirjiii

Mahir: yeah Sona jii

Bela as (shravani): I need to go for shopping

Mahir: okay go (working in the laptop)

Bela as shravani: what type of husband your ( sat on the bed with sad pout)

Mahir kept his laptop side went to sat beside Bela ...Bela seeing him got up from the bed...but mahir pulled her by her hand made her sat on his lap...

Mahir: okay now u want to go for shopping??

Bela(as shravani): yeah but u should also come wit me

Mahir: what will u do if I don't come wit u??

Bela(as shravani): I will dragge you ND goo to shopping??

Mahir:by the way why u want to me to come with you for shopping?

Bela(as shravani): actually mahir jiii ramu bhaiya didn't come today..if he would came he will carried my shopping bags now he is not here...instead you can come with me ND can carry my shopping bagss...

Mahir: you're (pinching her nose)

Bela(as shravani):ahh .....

Mahir:drama queen...by the way if you want me to join your shopping...
You have to give me something (showing his cheeks)

Bela blushed...

Bela(as shravani): you're became naughty !!!

Mahir:if you want me to join with you give me .... otherwise I will continue my work....

Bela(shravani):okay fine ... close your eye