Part-28

~BELA'S POVS~

"When I entered the hall I saw mahir n shravani together ....she was dressed same like me...I don't care about it...when I saw mahir face...A questions came how can he doubt me...N on his child too ....more than this I can't tolerate....that he tried to kill innocent ....How can he be this much cruel...

                           **************

Bela just straight a went to near mahir...holds his shirt collar tightly...

"How can you think of this ? How can you do this Mr.Mahirsehgal"Bela said....

"Shravani what happened ...leave me.."mahir said

"Look mr.mahirsehgal...am not shravani am Bela..."Bela said... holding his collar shirt...

Mahir just looked confused

"U know what am ashamed to love a person Like you Mr.Mahirsehgal...who didnt have  1%  trust on his wife..."Bela said ...

"Oh really ....am ashamed that I loved you...
You know what for someone child you gave me title as it's my child....when you having a husband having affair...So cheap of you"Mahir said....but a tight slap land on his cheeks...by Sumi...

"Mahir"said Sumi... hearing mahir n Bela sounds ... Andy Sumi came from their saw fights going between behir....

"Mom...do you know what your so called daughter in law done....she was having a affair with this vyom.. pregnant with his child ...n claimed as my child "mahir said....
This time again he was reward with slap by bela....

"Mr.Mahirsehgal...no more words on me..."said Bela while wiping her tears...

"Mahir after knowing the truth you will regret ...so better mind ur words.."vyom said...

"Ohh ...So supporting for you..."before he could complete Andy shouts "Mahir just shut ur mouth"....

" What the hell is going on here " said Andy...

"So I want to tell something to you all.."vyom said....

"Go ahead" Andy said.......

"So me n Bela was in relationship from clg days.. in our relationship too we were like frndz but I love her so much...we never crossed our limit...we were just like frndz..when shravani runs away from marriage Bela disguised as shravani married mahir..I agreed told her to get divorce from this marriage relationship after two months n left to London...after that we never contact that much...when I came here as dealer...I got to know that Bela was pregnant with mahir child...me n shravani who was already fallen love with mahir ..made deal to separate Bela n mahir..so shravani told mahir that's Bela is carrying my child n having affair with me..
Mahir believed us started to hate Bela alot....one fyn day I saw Bela in mahir office...their she told me that she loves mahir alot n her baby....So I don't have idea separate them...even I tried to talk mahir ..many times but he just ignores me... believes shravani alot...so I acted infront shravani like I was with her  to know her plans.....then without my notice shravani mixed abortion pills in Bela drinks...(This writer is Soo lazy too write other things )

Then he vyom told everything to everyone.... that he saved Bela baby..n mahir knowingly tried to kill the baby ...

Shock was ultimate for Sumi,Andy, Mahir..

Mahir r u really my son.... don't you have trust on ur wife...I didn't expect this from you.....(Sumi said as she can't believe the fact )

Bela tears were flowing from her eyes as her doesn't even have a single trust on her....mahir broken that he trusted shravani believes her .... doubts on Bela... tried to kill his own....

Shravani are you really my sister !!I didn't expect this from you...did I made you runaway from the marriage? U only did it ....
Now do you know what all are you done to me..but thanks to you...bcz of you I got to know how much my so called husband as trust on me....thank for Everything shravani ........I pray to God that no one should get a sister like you... even a husband like..Mr.mahirsehgal..who tried kill a innocent baby....am ashamed of myself That I loved you both....(bela said with teary eye's)

Bela went to her room n packed all her things.... signed divorce paper..came downstairs...throw the papers on mahir face...

Be...laa..amm.. sorry...(mahir said with guilty of what he did...)

Your sorry won't do anything mr.mahirsehgal....You trust this shravani more than me na....So if u want marry or  do something with her ....I really don't care about it...Mr.mahirsehgal....here am breaking this relationship of us .....(Bela said as she removed nuptial chain from her neck throws is it on mahir face)

"Bela please listen I want to tell you something!!!!"Shravani said

"oh really if you want to say sorry...I really don't want it...but I thank you from core of  my heart....good bye to both of you......."Bela said picking her luggage she started to go...

"Belaa"Sumi n Andy said....

"Maa n dad am really sorry"Bela said moves out behind Anu n vyom went....mahir in the falls in kneess started cry.... shravani runs behind bela....but the trio went in the car before shravani could go near them....

"You deserve this mahir ...."Sumi n Andy said...

"Yeah I deserve this....more I deserve ...bcz I didn't trust my wife...With my own hands I tried killed my child....am really ashamed of myself....I trust shravani more than her...am just so cruel"mahir said to himself while tears were flowing from his eyes...

                         ********************

'''Many can think how can Mahir without thinking anything else he doubts on Bela.. believe that she pregnant with vyom child.. tried to kills own child...so here I want to tell you guy's that not only mahir but their many people who believes what Their hears,or see ....so if you love someone trust them...bcz now days Many relationship breaking bcz of the third person n the word
"TRUST" so please trust your partner in every situation....'''''

*******************

To be continued....

Hope you guys like it...
Ignore the mistakes...