Part 23

So behir went out n enjoyed... return to home at night.....to Their surprise Sumi n Andy arranged a small party for Bela bday n announcing about Bela pregnancy...(vyom don't know about Bela pregnancy)

Bela:maa n dad...I told you na ...I don't want party na?

Sumi:shh.....why are looking tired.

Uv:may be Bhai did something ?(teasingly)

Mahir:uv!!! actually maa while coming she was vomitted.. .

Vyom:Why ? What ?

Sumi:it's normal in this Time...

Vyom was confused...

Andy:Sumi if bela was tried ...let her go nd take rest

Sumi: yeah Bela...u go nd take rest...

Bela:no maa you n dad arranged this for me ..how can I go...I will be there..

Andy went n take the mic...

Andy:So Ladies n gentle man ...hope you all are enjoying the party....so it's my daughter in law nd her sister bday....ND today we want to announce that my daughter in law is pregnant....Bela mahir...

Behir came cut the cake together feed to eachother..... everyone congratulate them....vyom was in shock knowing that Bela is pregnant.... shravani was burning jealous n noticed vyom...So she went towards him...

Shravani:do you still love her ? (Shravani knows about vyom loves bela)

Vyom:yeah am madly love with her...but she is pregnant with his child....I fucking hate !!

Shravani: (Smirked)

Vyom:I notice that you don't like mahir with Bela ? Is it true ?are you in love with him?

Shravani:you found it...I am regretting that I runned from this marriage...

Vyom:if you were not runned from that marriage...mahir will be urs ...n Bela will be urs ...

Shravani:even now you can make her yours.....

Vyom:what ?

Shravani:yeah ...I want mahir you want Bela....so deal let's separate them...

Vyom:deal...

Then their mahir shouting sound...so their both went to near them n saw Bela has been fainted....so mahir picked her in his arms went to their room...

Sumi:Uv call the doctor!!

Uv:yeah mom....

In behir room....

Mahir made Bela lie in the bed...he sat beside her holding her hands...in no time doctor came!!