Part 19

Bela woke up n went to washroom to get ready n mahir sleeping in the bed ...his sleep was disturbed by continuous knock on the door...so wearing his jeans ...he open the door saw shravani standing there with coffee ....as mahir was shirtless she was drooling over him....

Mahir:good morning....

Shravani:y_e_a_h m_or_ning...(stammered)
(she gave him cup of coffee for him n Bela left)

Mahir went inside room sat in the bed sipping the coffee....there Bela came out of the washroom wearing shorts n t-shirt...

Bela: good morning!!!!

Mahir: morning!!

Bela: don't you have office today?

Mahir:yeah I have to goo ....So tell your sister shravani to Join my office as my p.a

Bela: okay....but when ?

Mahir: today itself....are you coming with me?

Bela:Nope !!

Mahir:okay fyn....(sadly )

He wearing is shirt ....

Mahir:okay I have to leave now...but tonight I will come n pick you...

Bela:fyn....

Both went to downstairs...mahir asked about Sharma health....nd pecking Bela lips infront shravani ....he went....Bela blushed
N then she informed shravani about job offer of Mahir p.a....unknown happiness came to shravani....she agreed to Bela...

On Otherside mahir went to his house and all were sitting in the dinning table n having breakfast .....

Kuhu:Maa ....I don't feel to like eat without bhabhi ...(lie)

Sumi:Wat to do .....but someone is Happy without Bela na...let them be...you used be practicesed ... bcz your bhabhi was not going to come here....(with fake tears)

Mahir with slow clapss....

Mahir:wowwwoww wat family drama....keep it up...

He went to kuhu n hold her ears twisted it lightly....

Kuhu:haaa bhaiii leave ittt....it's paining?

Mahir: wat did you said yesterday!!! That
you don't know bhabhi went back to her home forever....she won't come here again...I hope now your Happy... (Imitating kuhu)

Kuhu: that's true naa ... she won't come

Mahir: you will get Oscar award kuhu ....
Stop going to college n go to cinema try...

Sumi:Mahir !!

Mahir: maa dad am Soo sorry!!for behaving bad that day with you n Bela..n all last night I went to Bela house ...shortout everything
Now everything is fyn...