Part 24

After seeing this .....mahir completely broken down.....He trusted every single words of shravani.... shravani acted like consoling him...

Then he got a call from receptionist...so shravani take the call attend it...

Receptionist:hello sir...Bela mam is waiting should we send to your cabin?

Shravani:hold on...(to mahir) mahir Bela is waiting outside do you want to meet her?

Mahir:(angrily): No I don't want to meet her.....

Shravani:Tell her that sir is in important meeting can't meet her now ...so she can go home...

Shravani hanged up the call...

Mahir:How can she betrayed me like this...
I never expected this from you Bela....
I hate you.....(he started to throw the things)

Shravani:may be mahir she doesn't deserve your love....

Mahir:belaaa I hate you!!!......

****************

At late night everyone went to sleep here Bela was waiting for Mahir to come...
So after hearing the horn sound Bela went out nd saw mahir was leaning in the car standing ...she went to closer to him saw his eyes were red ...murmering something...

Bela:mahir ji are you drunk?

Mahir:yesssss(in drunk voice)

Bela:come let's go to the room...

Mahir:No I won't come !!!

Bela:mahir jii...

Mahir pulled her towards him... wrapped his hands on her waist....leans his face closer to her to kiss but Bela kept her hands in between n stopped ......

Mahir:oh so you don't liking me to kiss you....

Bela:mahir ji ...it's not like that...

Mahir: what it's not like that .... your changed ... your not the old Bela...

Bela:Mahir ji actually ur were drunk....I don't like the smell of alcohol...

Mahir:ohh really....u don't like the alcohol or me ....

Bela:mahir jii...

Mahir in drunk state goes to his room...ND Bela goes behind him....saw he was struggling to unbutton his shirt....so Bela helped him...but he pushed Bela hands....
Fallen in the bed .. murmuring
"I hate you bela I justtt hateee youuuu" he drift slowly.......

Bela just don't know wat happened to him but she just ignored went near mahir.... removed his shoe shocks....made him lie in the pillow...wiped his face with towel... covered him with blanket...sat nxt to him while caressing his hair lovingly.......

*************************

"I just don't know wat happened to him these days...if I try to talk to him.. he just shouts at me or Ignore me as if am not present there "Bela said to herself .. resumes to read some book...

***************************

Mahir:Are you sure it won't affect Bela?

Shravani:yeah am sure it won't affect Bela but that vyom baby will be aborted....

Mahir nodded...

Shravani:So now what are you looking...go n give this juice Bela ....

Mahir nodded... took the juice mixed with abortion pills to their room...

Shravani (to herself): oh god mahir ur going to kill ur own baby..... smirking)

***************************

Bela was reading the book she saw door opening sound...so looked n find mahir standing...so she resumes to read again...
There Bela hears mahir calling her after a ages....she was happy...

Mahir:Bela am calling you only?

Bela: mahir ji..are you really or it's dream?

Mahir:am real ...Bela...am sorry for ignoring or shouting at you these days...

Bela:it's okay mahir ji...u have all rights at me.....u know our baby miss his Daddy(while hugging him)

Mahir:(smiled fakely) Now have this juice bcz our baby will be hungry...

Bela:noo my tummy is full ...I have it later...

Bela once again hugged him tightly... keeping her head on his shoulder....

Mahir was confused to give these juice to Bela or not....but there moment was disturbed by Bela phone rings .. vyom name displays...mahir got angry....so he compelled Bela to have the juice which contains the abortion pills...Bela too had the juice....after sometime he excuses n went out the room with unknown emotion........

***************************

Andy,Sumi,kuhu,Uv, are sitting in the hall watching TV...vyom , shravani,mahir were in the study room....

There suddenly heard Bela shouting sound...so all went to Bela room saw her lying in the floor.... while shouting...

Sumi:Bela dear what happened?

Bela:maa I don't know my stomach is paining....

Andy: mahir wat r u looking....pick her we can take her to the hospital....

Mahir:jii dad

Mahir picked her up in arms...goes to parking area n made Bela sit in the seat n he too sat beside her ....Uv drove the car ...

There reached hospital..... admitted bela there .....

To be continued...

Hope you guys like it
Ignore the mistakes..