Part 15

Bela pov's
we both went a amusement park enjoyed their in many rides....
After that we had our lunch in resort...
Then we went to Beach....he went nd got my fav chocolate ice-cream....then first I had bite nxt to him like that tym passes... after that holding eachother hands ....we walked it's was just amazing...It became late....we both decided to return to hotel..

Mahir pov's
This my best birthday ever..my sweet wifey came to newyork for surprising me..then with Soo romantically we celebrated my bday at night...then today we both enjoyed together...its was just beautiful day... now seeing my wife sleeping like a baby is also Soo beautiful.....Every day Every minute I fall in love with her.....she is the bestest thing happened in my life....(he smiled looking at Bela)

Then both reached restaurant....mahir slowly without disturbing her picked her from the car and went to back to there room.....

************
Bela pov's
I enjoyed this 3days with him.....so today we are returning back to Mumbai ...has mahir jii too have some work in Mumbai ...after that he will again come to Newyork to continue his project...
So you guys may think why I didn't tell him still now bcz I don't know what will happen when he will come to Known the truth...Nd Today is his bday nd I don't want to spoil this day... Wait till the right time comes ....The day when I confess him the truth ...On the same day I will confess him my love.....

Mahir tapped Bela shoulder ...

Bela:what happened?

Mahir:wear ur seat belt madam ... flight is going to take off

Bela:jii (Smiled)

**************
Behir reached Mumbai their went to sehgal mansion directly... everyone came hugged mahir... after that behir went to their room to freshen up....Bela entered the room put luggage on the floor nd jumped on the bed....mahir chuckled seeing her nd taking his towel he went to washroom.....

After sometime mahir got ready for his office nd leaves chit for Bela (as she was sleeping)... pecking her forehead he Leaves.....

****************
Bela woke up after some hours nd checked her phone to see alots of missed calls from shravani ND her dad....nd saw chit from Mahir "due to travelling ur were sleeping tiredly...so I didn't wake up you...so am going to office will meet you at evening ❤️"

Bela Smiled ...then called shravani but it's was busy ND then she called her dad it's also busy..... So Bela quickly got up from the bed taking her dress she went washroom..after freshening got ready
Taking purse she went downstairs and saw Sumi talking....

Sumi:dear where are you going??

Bela:Maa dad called me ..but my phone slient so I didn't attend... but now am calling him it's busy..So going to home...

Sumi:Alone?I will also come with you..

Bela:No Maa I will manage .....

Sumi:call me once you reach...

Bela: okay maa !!(hugged her)