Part-26

"I don't know what's happening in my life .... whomever I love their leaving me
I just don't know what happened to him again...he again started ignore me... even he doesn't ask wheather am "fyn or not"
I don't know what's reason for his sudden hate towards me.....If I stay in this Room I will get memories of my baby Soo...I got up changed my dress...tied my hair...even don't what am doing...I just picked my purse ....I left my phone here itself...so without anyone notice ... went to out of the house...there I saw a taxi...I Walk towards the taxi n saw inside...even Don't know where I should goo...but for now I want peace.... There is person who can give me peace .....so I direct the address to driver...
Then I was lost in my thoughts...

"Madam we reached"driver said ... broking my thoughts....

I came out of the car n gave the money....
Turns saw this place were literally changed alot...I saw the board "Ananya mittal"Smile crept up on my lips...yeah am going to see her after Soo long time....

Bela went towards the door rings the bell continuously...
After a mins Anu came open door with angry face...
"What the f#ck Bela"she said...
Bela laughed...enter her house n sat on the sofa...
"Miss.ananya mittal how did you find it's Bela"....I asked her ..

"That's my talent"she said ...while laughing....

"Don't laugh like mad...go n bring tea for the guest"I said ....

"Where is the guest I can't see "she asked

"Hey ur talking to much miss.mittal
Am going "I snapped at her....

"Hey idiot am just playing with you...U know I didn't expect you to be here..."she said engulfed me in a hug....

After that she went n made a tea for me..then after Soo long time we gossips alot...this girl indeed made me forget those whatever happening in my life....made me laugh....n I told her about my marriage with mahir....I didn't tell her what's right now happening....

***************************

"oh Soo this Bela left..no one knows that she went to out ....so she acted like me
Now this my time to act like Bela..."shravani said... went to Behir room n goes to her wardrobe saw many short dress...then saw a dress like her type... went to washroom n changed into that dress ..came out put the
Lil make up like Bela...

When she was putting make up ...mahir came tapped her shoulder...

"Bela am sorry I didn't even ask you wheather you're fyn or not " he said ...

"It's okay fyn mahir... everything is not in our hand... watever the God planned happening now" shravani said....

Ufff so poor mahir watever is happening is this shravani planned happening now ......with smirk she thought....

Shravani put her both her hands on his shoulder locked .... caressed her fingers on his face goes closer....
But mahir phone rings he excuses went to out.....

**************************
"Bela I want you to stay with me for a days.."Anu requests me...I can't deny my bf request..so I accepted...even I too want to be alone for somedays overcome from this.....
**********************************
This three days Bela was behaving Soo weird .....I don't know wat suddenly happens to her.... Watever she dislikes the most in eating...she is enjoying eating it...
She loves perfumes but sudden she is saying that she hate perfume smell...

***************************
"Bela last three days you were here ...
But am feeling your hiding something to me " any asked...

"Anu nothing like that"I said..

"Really then say this looking into my eyes "she said..

I couldn't hide my feeling I just hugged told each n everything happens...

"Bela don't worry am there for you" she said consoling me...

"Bela wait let me check you"she said
I totally forget that my bf is a doctor...

She examine me ....

"Hey idiot Bela who said you're baby got abort"she asked

"Doctor"I said...

"Hey idiot You're baby is pakka fyn ...if you want I will go n buy the kit n come you take test after we can go to my frnd hospital n check"she said

I nodded....

She then went buy the kit n came ..I went to washroom to test...after min I came out ...we both were sitting in the hall wait for result...their I saw two pink line in the kit ...oh my God...My baby is alive

This time happy tears flowing in my eyes...
"My baby alive"I said loudly while caressing my tummy.....

To be continue......

Hey guy's nothing happened to Bela baby are you all happy

Hope you guys like it
Ignore the mistakes 🤗
Promo:truth to be disclosed 😇