Part-29

~After leap months~

In America...

"Where the hell are you"A girl asked through the phone call....

"Relax!!!am in cafe .....come here once you both finish your shopping"A girl with big baby bump said n hanged up the call.... continued sip her remaining coffee

(My intelligent readers ...I know you guys guessed it..N as ur guess it's our Bela)

"My life changed in a one day .... the whom I love the most important in my life didn't have single percent of trust on me I can't digest fact....In the day after the fight I just again went to Anu house....but the mr.mahirsehgal didn't leave me to live peaceful and shravani tooo who came to apologise me everyday..So only I decided to go to America alone ...but my best friend's didn't leave me to go alone...as am not alone...there both too along with me came to America...we three opps sorry not three but five including my babies we were staying in a apartment together.. nobody knows we are in America...In these days Anu n vyom took care of me n my babies very well...So I forget to say That my best friend Anu finally got a married to vyom....I Know you guy's didn't not expect this but me too...but am Soo happy for them......as its was boring in a house we came to shopping but I got lil headeche I came to cafe in the mall..So vyom n Anu in there shopping.....(Bela feels kick in her tummy) ahh am sorry My babies so well actually my babies have been grown fast.their response me by kicking my tummy when I speak with them....now am in starting of 7th month actually I can't wait to hold them....."

**************
A MAN IN DARK ROOM LYING IN THE FLOOR WITH HALF CONSCIOUS BESIDE HIM THERE WERE ALOTS OF ALCOHOL BOTTLE...HE WAS MURMURING "AM SORRY AM SORRY AM SORRYYYY....I DONE A BIGGGGG MISTAKEEEEE"HE FALLS IN SLEEP (ITS MAHIR)

A WOMAN WAS SEEING FROM OUTSIDE WITH TEARY EYES....A TRIO CAME N TAP HER SHOULDER...

WOMAN:ANDY, KUHU,Uv

ANDY:SUMI !!! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?(WHILE WIPING HER TEARS)

SUMI:U ALL KNOW HE BECAME ADDICTED TO ALCOHOL...IN THESE MONTHS AFTER BELA LEFT ...EVEN WE DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS ?HOPE SHE IS FINE WITH THE BABY....

UV& KUHU: DON'T WORRY MAA.. BHABHI WILL BE SAFE BCZ SHE IS STRONG WOMEN...N BHAI DESERVE THIS...(SAYING THIS THEIR BOTH LEFT)

ANDY:THEIR SAYING TRUE BELA IS STRONG....SHE WILL BE SAFE N FYN ... REALLY UR SON DESERVE IT

*********************
OTHERSIDE SHRAVANI IS CRYING HOLDING A PHOTO FRAME CRYING....
SHRAVANI:AM SORRY BELA ...I DONE VERY BIGG MISTAKE...I THOUGHT HIM N DONE THIS BUT THEIR BOTH ARE NOT SAME !!!!

**********************

Bela slowly got from her chair...as it's has a been hours still Anu n vyom didn't come..so she thought to go to the shop where Anu vyom will there...
So she got up.... while walking she feels pain her stomach...but she ignores it ...
In a nxt sec it became more unbearable... loosing balance she was about to fall but a pairs of hands came n holds from back

excuse me..be careful (person said without seeing her face)

Aahhhhhhh....... bela shouts in pain..

May be she got fake contractions.... woman said...

"What to do in this time"person asked goes infront her saw face got shocked...

"Make her walk..change her position... give her glass of water"women said...

"Shravani"person said...

"Mahir"Bela said heavily while bearing the pain...

Then the person make Bela walk with difficulty .... after sometime she was normal
The person handover the class water to Bela...

"Mahir how ur here"Bela asked shocking n confused...

"Please first drink water shravani"the person said...

Bela gulped the water....

"SHRAVANI.... HOW U ARE HERE
MAHIR.... HOW U ARE HERE "BOTH AT SAME TYM ASKED SAME QUESTION TO EACHOTHER

"MAHIR"BELA SAID ANGRILY
"SHRAVANI"THE PERSON SAID...

"AM NOT SHRAVANI AM BELA"
"AM NOT MAHIR AM RAGBHIR"BOTH ONCE AGAIN SAID AT THE TYM GOT CONFUSED
THEIR BOTH LOOKED AT EACHOTHER

"DID YOU GOT MEMORY LOSS"ONCE AGAIN BOTH SAID TOGETHER N CHUCKLED

TO BE CONTINUED......

HOPE YOU LIKE IT
IGNORE THE MISTAKES 🤗