💔3

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Everyone gathered and sat down after having a hearty meal. Sahaan's mamu arrived before lunch, so he too sat down along with his wife.

The youngsters are all in the garden when Tuba approaches them. Everyone, including Amrah, silently groans.

"Hey everyone! What are you guys up to? Left me all alone with the elders." She exclaims in her overly cheerful voice, as if she is really close to them.

Sahaan rolls her eyes at her, which doesn't go unnoticed by her but Tuba knew what would break Sahaan, as she once stumbled upon the letter Sahaan wrote for someone special.

"Where are Ahmed and Hammad?" she asks them with a lower volume, smirking at Sahaan.

"Koi sharm hi karlein thodi, wo dono itne bade hai hum sab se, izzat se bhai kehna chahiye." Azra says loudly emphasizing on the word bhai.

(One needs to have some shame, they both are older than us we should respect and call them brother.)

Tuba glares at Azra, with a nasty expression.

"Anyways! mujhe koi shouq nahi hai tumse baat karne ka, khush khabri laayi hun tumlogon ke liye! you will get to know about it soon!" She dramatically flips her hair and leaves the garden.

(I don't have any reason to talk to you, just saying that I got you a good news)

"Wah! Kya cheez hai ye?" Isra says sarcastically.

Everyone laughed at her comment.

"Cousin hai bhi toh kiski!" Amrah taunts Sahaan, eyeing her reaction from peripheral vision.

(After all, whose cousin is she?)

She just ducks her head down and fiddles with her fingers.

"We are her cousins, not that chammak challo." Isra goes towards Sahaan and says in her firm voice gripping her shoulder.

(We are her cousins, not that girl.)

"Bilkul sahi kaha tumne." Hammad smiles, while Ahmed just walks alongside him.

(You're right.)

"Come inside everyone! Sab bade kuch special announcement kar rahe hai." Hammad announces, eyeing Ahmed while rubbing his hands together.

(Let's go inside. The elders have a special announcement to make.)

They all follow Hammad and Ahmed. Inside, they excitedly sit around the elders on the carpeted floors.

"So, we've decided to complete Amrah and Haroon's Nikkah this Friday." Yaqub announces.

All the youngsters start hooting as they nudge the blushing bride-to-be and the shameless groom, who has a stupid grin spread across his face teasingly eyeing his to-be bride.

"Baccho let me complete! Ahmed and Tuba's Nikkah will be done along with Amrah and Haroon's Nikkah." Taya abbu says sternly and then continues.

One..

Two..

Three..

Hammad counts in his head, waiting for someone to break the silence. But no one opens their mouth.
He looks around the room to see the shocked expressions of his cousins.