❤️15

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

8 months later.

Sahaan was standing near the glass balcony observing the cold weather, witnessing the snow fall. She steps outside, tightening the woolen shawl around her.

She looks up at the sky and then the dried trees filled with snow. Closing her eyes, feeling the soft cotton balls falling on her face.

She looked down at her hands which were turning pink due to the cold, looking at the blood red withered rose petals in her palms, creating a deep contrast of blood red against her milky white palms. Tears well up in her eyes, falling on the dried petals bringing a little life in them.

The same roses given by Ahmed, she herself was confused about her actions but her heart couldn't resist.

She closes her eyes in pain remembering the night before leaving, how Ahmed begged her not to leave yet she did, just for her mother. She broke her and her soulmate's heart in the process.

~Flashback~

Sahaan was seated near the window, deep in thought. She didn't want to go, but was leaving with them just for her mother who made her what she is now single handed. Her mother was young when her father passed away, she could've remarried but just for Sahaan she didn't and the least she could do was give her mother a little peace from all the family drama here.

She was so occupied with her thoughts that she didn't notice when someone came inside her room and sat in front of her.

She came out of her trance when Ahmed held her hands in his. They both sat silently enjoying each other's presence, Ahmed was busy admiring their hands. How perfectly they fit, her hands were so fragile and soft compared to his calloused ones.

"Love! Is it necessary for you to leave? If you want we can shift somewhere else." Ahmed whispers to her, who keeps looking at him.

Noticing her silence, Ahmed continues.

"don't do this to us, Sahaan. Please don't do this, I can't live without you, itni badi saza mat do mujhe." His voice cracks at the end, tears falling from his eyes.

(Don't punish me like this.)

Sahaan was his solace, his peace, his everything. He couldn't let her go just like that.

He holds their hands near his lips kissing her back of hand.

"Tell me what shall I do to stop you? Tell me! I'm ready to do everything." Ahmed tells her, determination shining in his eyes.

"Just let me go..." Sahaan whispers to him.

"Bas kardo Sahaan, tumhe kyu samjh nahi aaraha? Mai tumhe kabhi nahi chod sakta!" He angrily yells at her.

(Stop it Sahaan! Why are you not understanding? I can't let you go, not now, not ever!)

She flinches and closes her eyes, Ahmed sighs looking at her.

"Kyu mere sabr ka imtehaan le rahi ho Sahaan? Kyu kar rahi ho mere saath aisa? Tumhe jo saza deni hai dedo lekin mujhse durr mat jao." Ahmed quietly tells her, his eyes teary.

She tries to control her tears. Mustering up courage, her face turns blank.

(Why are you testing my patience? Why are you doing this with me? Punish me however you want but don't go away from me.)