💔7

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Please BE CONSIDERATE and COMMENT new peepuls!..

Ahmed is shocked hearing her words, more than anger, he is shocked thinking how Sahaan can do this?

He takes deep breaths to calm himself down, not able to comprehend Tuba's words. Wahaan was capable of the worst but not this.

He rushes out of his room full in anger to confront Sahaan. He opens the door to see Isra, Azra and her sitting on bed talking with each other.

"Sahaan come out for a second." He grits his teeth, trying to control his anger.

"Sorry bhai! Not possible. Sahaan has applied henna on her feet too so she can't come outside and neither are we leaving the room so now shoo shoo." Azra chirps.

Ahmed's anger knew no bounds seeing bridal henna on her hands and feet, the doubt of seed which was planted by Tuba took rose by seeing her hands and feet.

Sahaan who was aware of his expressions as she have faced it before, knew he was angry at her again but why?

The reason was unknown to her, but sighs in relief seeing how Azra indirectly saved her from his wrath.

Ahmed angrily leaves the room banging the door behind, making all three of them jump at their places, looking at his retreating back in confusion.

Ahmed goes towards his dadi's room and enters after knocking the door.

"Dadi! What am I hearing? Tuba called me. Sahaan..." He says to his dadi but was interrupted by his father who was sitting there.

"Jee bilkul sahi suna aapne, aapka nikkah kal Sahaan se hain, aur iss baat ka aapki maa ko koi ilm nahi hai hai aur na hi aap unhe batayenge." His father says in a firm voice leaving no chance to argue.

(Yes you heard it right, you're getting married to Sahaan tomorrow and your mother isn't aware of this and don't tell her about it.)

"But dad..I can't marry her, we can't do this.. its.." He stammers not knowing what to say.

"Bas hogaya Ahmed! Pehle hum aapki marzi ki dulhan laa rahe the lekin ab sab khatam hogaya hai humne Sahaan se aapka rishta kar diya hai, pehle aapki marzi thi lekin ab hamari hogi." His dadi says in a stern voice.

(Enough Ahmed! First I agreed on your choice of bride but now when it is all finished I am fixing your wedding with Sahaan, I agreed to your wish and now you will agree to mine.)

Ahmed seethes in anger thinking how she have wrapped everyone around her finger, no one is ready to listen to him.

"You can leave! go and sleep, you've to get up early tomorrow." Ahmed rushes out the room in a vexed state.

~~

Sahaan opens her eyes to herself sandwiched between two girls who carelessly threw their arms and legs on Sahaan as if she was a cuddle bear.

She smiles looking at her cousins and their comical expressions while being asleep.
She gently moves them away from her and gets up to see it's 10 am.

Sahaan, unaware that she was being nikkahfied today to Ahmed, was tensed thinking who will marry Ahmed as Tuba already left.

She looks down at her hands to see the darkest color of her henna. She smiles gently seeing the beautiful patterns and inhaling the smell of it.