💔13

Sorry for the late update, was not well.

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

The next day no one was able to contain the excitement of today's function.

Sahaan was ready in a beautiful maroon gharara while Isra was wearing a peach pink gharara who was twinning with Amirah and Azra wore a golden gharara.

The gharara theme was set up by the bride herself; she wanted her bridesmaids to wear the colors present in her dress.

Everyone gathered in the hall, to decide who will go with whom, everyone got inside the cars driven by men of the family.

Hamaad, Isra, Amirah, Azaad and Azra sit in one car where Azra hurries up and sits in front with Hammad who was driving, it irked him to no end that Azra pushed Amirah at the back seat and sat in front.

Sahaan was called up to her tayi's room last minute so she wasn't able to accompany them.

Upon entering the room she sees her tayi rummaging through her almirah, she stands there looking down not knowing what to do, nervously fiddling with her fingers looking here and there.

She looks up when an old frail hand holds her hands, her tayi makes her wear a pair of kangan in her hands.

She is somewhat shocked to see this behavior of her tayi. On seeing her daughter in law so nervous in front of her,she folds her hand together making Sahaan startled.

"Mujhe maaf kardo Sahaan, jo bhi sab hua usme meri ghalti thi. Mere bete ko iski saza na do. Uski sirf itni ghalti thi ki usne apni maa par andha dhun yaqeen kiya, I'm the perfect example of a mother who ruined his own son's life please Sahaan I beg you don't punish my son for my sins. Maine tumhe jitna bhi sataya hosake toh mujhe maaf kardo?" Her tayi ammi begs her who stands there still not able to believe the situation.

(Please forgive me Sahaan, whatever happened was my mistake, don't punish my son for it. His mistake was that he trusted his mother blindly. Forgive me for troubling you a lot.)

Tears well up in her eyes, she closes her eyes to stop them. Secretly thanking Allah for making things fall at their place.

"Apni ghalti ki ab pachta rahi hai toh mai kon hoti hu aapko maaf nahi karne waali. Mere rab ki khatir mai maapko maaf karti hu, agar maine aapko maaf nahi kiya toh mera rab bhi nahi karega." Sahaan held her hands, she was still folding in front of her.

(Yes I know you made a mistake but now when you're regretting who am I to not forgive you? For my Allah's sake I forgive you, if I didn't then Allah will not forgive you too.)

"Khush raho. Allah tumhare naseeb me saari khushiya likhe." Saying this,she kisses her forehead and leaves the room but Ayesha knew she just forgave her for the sake of god, not whole heartedly and she didn't even have her hopes high. She knew she troubled her a lot.

(Be happy! May god grant you happiness.)

Sahaan smiles, with happiness slowly returning on her face, she saunters out of the room and goes down to see everyone sitting in cars.

Ahmed comes from behind and holds her bangles clad hands startling her.She turns sideways to see the person she was trying to avoid since yesterday night.