💔12

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"Dimaag toh kharab nahi hogaya aapka? Kaisi baatein kar rahe hai aap? Bhai hai wo mera." Sahaan glares at him for thinking something like this.

(Are you out of your mind? What rubbish are you talking about? He is my brother.)

"Tameez se baat karo Sahaan! Maanta hu bohot ghalti ki hai maine uska ye matlab nahi ki tum mujhse iss tarah baat karo." Ahmed grits his teeth trying to control his anger.

(Watch your tone Sahaan! I know I made many mistakes but that doesn't mean you'll talk like this.)

"Kyu gussa aaraha hai na? Socha kabhi mere baare me? Mujhe kitni takleef hoti thi aapke lehjey se?" Saying this, Sahaan pushes him away from her.

(Why? Feeling angry? For once, have you ever thought about me? How I felt?)

He angrily closes his eyes knowing she was diverting the topic.

"I want you to stay away from Azaad. Is that clear?" He ordered her who looked at him mockingly.

"And why do you think I will obey you?" She taunts him.

"I'm your husband and I'll always say for your betterment, so I'm telling you to stay away from him." He mutters looking down.
Sahaan stands straight, amused at his words.

"I'll do whatever I want, and you're no one to stop me." Saying this, she tries to go out of the room but Ahmed pulls her back and holds her waist in a tight grip.

"Mai kon hu tumhara ye mai tumhe abhi bohot acche se baata sakta hu. Don't force me to do it and yes you're right I'm jealous! And why should I not? Seeing my wife hanging out with other guy will always be a problem for me." He whispers in her ear making her shudder at their proximity.

(I can show you very clearly who I am to you.)

"You cannot stop me from talking to my own cousins just because of your foolish feelings." Sahaan blurts out in anger not realizing the words she just said.

She closes her eyes and sighs. She knew that she did the same thing he did to her:

She insulted his feelings the same way he did.
She opens her eyes to see him looking at her in rage, his eyes red in anger.

"Tumhe zara akal hai ki nahi? Jab mai kuch bol raha hu tohusme koi na koi behtri hi hogi! Wo tumhe aise chipak raha tha jaise wo tumhara shohar hai, mai nahi! Pata hai kitne log the niche? Aur logon ko toh bahana chahiye baatein banane ka! Aur tum khule aam unhe wo mauqa de rahi thi. Yaad rakho shohar hu tumhara and I've the right to stop you if you're doing something wrong and I'm sure it's even for you now right? I insulted your feelings while you did the same." He jerks her out of his grip and storms out of the room in anger.

(Are you out of your mind? when I'm saying something I'll say it for your betterment only. He was stuck to you like he was your husband not me. Do you know how many people were downstairs? They only need some excuse to spread the rumors and you were openly giving them the chance. Remember I'm your husband.)

Sahaan looks down in regret, tears pooling in her eyes.
She knew what Ahmed said was correct, people out there just need a chance to start their gossip and taunts.