💔6

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

She pushes him aside and enters his room.

"Ye lijiye aapki hone waali biwi ka haq jisey mai cheen rahi thi." She sarcastically says, dropping the boxes on his bed.

(Here take this, the things which I was snatching from your to be wife.)

He looks down not giving any reaction.

"Biwi abhi aayi nahi hai toh ye haal hai aane ke baad pata nahi kya hoga." Muttering, she goes towards the door to leave the room.

(She is not your wife yet you're behaving like a love sick puppy.)

"Ab tum bohot zyada bol rahi ho." He says angrily, not liking her tone and stops her by holding her arm when she was about to leave.

(now you're saying to much)

"Sach hi toh kaha hai, abhi se itni protectiveness theek nahi agar kuch hogaya toh ye jo yaha rehta haina tut jayega." Placing her hand on his chest she confidently tells him.

(I'm stating the facts, protectiveness from now itself isn't safe, if something happens then the thing residing here will break.)

"Stop it. Enough is enough Sahaan! Don't say a word against her or else it won't be good for you." He yells in anger.

"Kar kya lenge aap? Sab kuch toh kar hi liya hai. Haath uthana baaqi reh gaya hai. Ab wo bhi kasar poori karlein." She tells him firmly, looking directly in his eyes.

(What will you do? You did everything possible, only abusing me is left, do it fulfill the last thing you didn't do.)

Horrified by her words he jerks her away

"Tumhara na dimaag kharab hogaya hai! Bohot acche se jaanti ho ke koi pathan apni ghar ke aurat par haath nahi uthata, thode drama dekhna bandh kardo shayad aqal ajayegi!"

(You've gone mad! you very well know a pathan will never raise his hand on his lady, stop watching some dramas then maybe you'll get some sense.)

She chuckles at him with no humor present in her laugh.

"Jis naam par aap itni pathan aur Khan hone ki shaan dikhate haina usi khan ne apna waada todha hai. Wahi pathan jo kabhi apne waade nahi todhte." she was leaving no chance in mocking and taunting him.

(On the name of pathan you show so much pride and arrogance that same pathan broke his promise.)

Yet again, the timid girl in-front of him left him speechless. Shaking her head at him she leaves his room leaving him alone with his thoughts!

~

The next day, everyone was very happy with glowing faces everywhere, unaware of the storm which was about to arrive!

the preparations were in full swing, Ayesha not losing a chance to leave things upturned. After all, it was her eldest son and daughter who were getting married the next day!

The smell of motiya wafts through the air along with the sweet smell of delicacies all around the haveli.

(Arabian jasmine)

Sahaan looked out of the window, she could see the signs of the storm appearing, the sky was the deepest hue of gray which reminded her of someone's eyes.