💔9

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"There is nothing to worry about, she just lost lots of blood and the cut was too deep. We stitched it up but it will leave a scar behind. We will shift her to a private room then you can all meet her." The doctor tells them and leaves from there.

All of them take a breath of relief.

Sahaan is shifted to the private room. Everyone surrounds her with her dadi and mother at each of her side holding her hand.

Ahmed looks from outside, he didn't have the guts to go inside and face the poor soul he tortured so much.

Looking at her he notices how pale she has turned, the pink hue her lips always had was not present, she had a pretty big bandage wrapped around her forehead.

Sahaan opens her eyes to see everyone standing beside her, she winces holding her head due to the bright light, everyone turns towards her while Hammad dims the light.

While everyone who was asking her well being her eyes were trying to find one person in the room.

Isra understood from the way she wasn't paying attention to their questions.

She slowly goes towards her.

"He is standing outside full of guilt, unhe himmat nahi hori tumhe face karne ki. Taya abbu told everyone how you tried to save him from that girl." Isra softly whispers in her ears, sitting beside her.

(He doesn't have the guts to face you.)

Sahaan doesn't react to her words.
The doctor comes inside and upon checking her he tells them it is safe to take her home after a few hours and she needs to visit after 1 week to remove the stitches and the bandage can be changed at home.

After coming back from home, her mother is forcing her to drink soup but she sits blankly staring at her henna filled hands.

Her eyes well up and her mother notices it. Keeping the bowl aside, she holds her hand.

"Meri kya ghalti thi ammi?" She whispers to her mother looking down, holding her tears.

(What was my mistake mom?)

Her mother doesn't say anything but just hugs her tight, she sobs in her mothers arms like a child who lost her favorite toy.

Ahmed who came to talk to Sahaan stops hearing her heartbreaking sobs, his eyes wells up hearing her cries.

He leaves from there giving the mother and daughter their own time.

He goes to his mother to talk to her about her behavior but comes to halt listening to his mother's words, shocking him to core.

He couldn't believe his ears, he goes towards his mother who is talking with someone probably his khala on phone telling her how hard she tried to separate Sahaan and Ahmed since childhood by brainwashing him against her but her plan failed when her mother in law got them both married.

Her mother stops talking when she hears footsteps behind him, her eyes widen seeing Ahmed standing behind her from the mirror.

She turns towards her son whose eyes are red, seething in anger.

"Ahmed...aap kab...aaye?" She stammers,aware of her son's anger.

(When..did you...came?)

"Abhi abhi! Jab aap khala se hum dono ko alag karne ki baatein kar rahi thi." He angrily whispers.