💔11

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.The story isn't going anywhere.

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

"What are you both doing here?" Ahmed asks both of them who were talking to each other.

"Aayein Bhai aap bhi baithe bachpan ki baatein chal rahi thi." Azaad tells him, stretching his arms on the sofa behind Sahaan.

(Come brother sit with us, we were talking about our childhood.)

Ahmed narrows his eyes, eyeing his arm around Sahaan's head.

"Sahaan mere liye chai banado sar phata ja raha hai." Ahmed tells Sahaan who looks at him, eyebrows raised.

(Sahaan make me a cup of tea, my head is bursting from pain.)

"Shakeela buaa se kehdein jo kitchen me hi hai." Sahaan again turns towards Azaad continuing her talk.

(Tell Shakeela aunt she is in the kitchen.)

While Azaad was highly amused, sensing Ahmed's jealousy.

"Sahaan yaar! I'm missing your brownies so much. Can you make me some please please?Like right now?" Azaad asks Sahaan to tease Ahmed.

"Sure why not." Saying this, she gets up and moves towards the kitchen.

While Ahmed looks at her, mouth wide open in shock.

"Mu bandh karlein Bhai warna makkhi ghuss jayegi." Azaad jokingly tells him who glares at him angrily and stomps towards the kitchen.

(Shut your mouth or else flies will enter.)

Azaad laughs seeing the couple's antics.

"Mere liye ek cup chai nahi bana sakti aur uss chichundar ke liye brownies bana rahi ho?" Ahmed literally asks her like a whining child stomping his feet.

(You can't make me a cup of tea but you're making brownies for that rat?)

Seeing his actions, she tries to muffle her laugh by biting her lips.

"Haw! Sharam karein thodi Apne hi bhai ko chichundar keh rahe hai." Sahaan scolds him who looks like a child sulking for not getting a cup of tea from his beloved wife.

(Have some shame! Calling your brother rat?)

He grumbles something under his breath and stomps out of the kitchen, Sahaan laughs seeing him. He walks towards his room smiling, hearing laughter.

It was early morning, everyone woke up early today as they were not able to contain the excitement of the functions about to happen.

Everyone was having a hearty breakfast on the lawn as the weather was very nice, the wind was rushing here and there teasing the girls, the birds were giggling and chirping over the boys who were trying to get girls in their charms for the dance in today's mayoun.

The elders were relaxed for now enjoying the cool breeze laughing at their children who were fighting over who would sit beside the bride or bring her down.

Sahaan was having her breakfast, smiling at Azra who was trying to cheer herself up, when a screeching voice of a chair brought her out of her trance.

She looks up to see Azaad taking a seat beside her, she smiles at him who reciprocates her.