Chapter 2

As soon as Izuku read the names, he quickly covered his wrist. His breath sped up as he pushed himself off the ledge and back onto the roof, scrambling to get away from the two boys.

But Hitoshi had caught a glimpse at the first name and quickly directed his gaze to Shoto.

"Two names? You have two names?" Hitoshi asked, his eyes moving back to Izuku.

"I-I have to go." Izuku said before bolting through the door and down the stairs. He didn't stop running until he made it back to his dorm room.

Once he slammed the door shut, he let himself lean against it and slowly slide to the ground. His eyes never left his wrist that had the two boy's names on it.

How had he gotten two names? Was that even possible? Of course it was, he was staring right at the proof.

Shoto Todoroki
Hitoshi Shinso

He let his thumb slowly trace over the two names. He had two soulmates. He had two.

"Ha Kacchan, this sure shows you, huh?" He muttered to himself, thinking back to every single time Bakugou had told him he'd end up with a blank wrist.

But now he had a decision to make. He could show the two boys and try to make a relationship work. He could wait until their birthdays and see if their wrist all match up or if Izuku's was just some type of fluke. Or lastly, he could hide it from them. Indefinitely.

"If they do end up with my name on their wrists, would it even matter? Would they care?" Izuku mused to himself.

Neither boy seemed like they were the relationship type. What was their view points on the soulmate business? Did either of them want one? Or two for that matter?

"This is stupid, I should just show them and see what they want to do." Izuku scolded himself, standing up and walking over to his bed so he could sit on it. "Oh jeez, I didn't even stop to think of the fact they're both guys. What if they aren't even gay? God, why are soulmates so complicated?"

Instead of dwelling on his problems, Izuku decided he'd just go to bed and hope that this was all a messed up dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Izuku Midoriya, you're so dead!"

Izuku sat bolt up right at Uraraka's voice as she stood next to him with a sharp glare.

"You disappeared before midnight and no one saw you after! I come to check on you only to find out you have two names on your wrist! Not to mention one of them is a boy you've been crushing on for nearly a year!" Uraraka exclaimed throwing her hands into the air as Izuku's eyes went wide.

"Shut up! The dorms have thin walls." Izuku hissed at her, quickly standing and placing a hand over her mouth.

Uraraka just rolled her eyes at his behavior. "It's nearly twelve, Aoyama and Mineta are both downstairs." She said after removing his hand. "So, tell me why you don't want anyone to know about Shinso and Todoroki."

Izuku sat back on his bed as he raked his hands roughly through his hair. "It's complicated." Was all he muttered to her.

Urarak sat next to him, grabbing his hands before he could rip any hair out. "Why is it complicated? You know Todoroki, you're already friends with him. Shinso seems like a decent enough guy. Why is it so hard for you to just tell them the truth?" She asked.

The green haired boy shook his head at her words. "You don't get it. Both of them are the loner type, I doubt they even want a soulmate, let alone a guy. Let alone me. Kacchan was right all those years, I don't deserve a soulmate."

He groaned when Uraraka swiftly smacked him on the back of the head. "I know that that oversized, angry, self centered Pomeranian has gotten to you over the years, but if you ever say you don't deserve the two names on your wrist again, Bakugou will be the least of your worries." She hissed at him, aggressively reassuring him that he deserves just as much happiness as everyone else.

Izuku couldn't help the smile that slipped onto his face. "Yeah, thanks Ura." He whispered.

She smiled back, thankful that he seemed to be back to his old self. "Now, tell me what your plan for those names are."

He sighed once again at the question, unsure how he was supposed to respond. "I... I'm not going to say anything."

Another slap to the back of the head.

"Ouch! What's your problem today?" Izuku asked with a wince as he rubbed the sore spot on his head.

"They don't turn seventeen for another six months! Do you know how excruciatingly painful that'll be for you?" Uraraka asked him in disbelief, like he didn't know exactly what he was doing.

Once you get your names, if your soulmate touches you, touches you at all, even through clothes, you were connected. If you try and stay away, not regularly touching each other, then you go through intense pain. But it only affects the soulmate or mates with names on their wrists.

If Shoto or Hitoshi touch Izuku, he'd go through the most intense pain he'd ever experienced without them. They wouldn't even have a clue.

"That's only if they touch me! I just have to be careful to stay away from them until they turn seventeen. Once that happens, they can decide what they want to do." He explained, trailing off at the end. He didn't want to push them into a relationship, especially if his names were just a fluke.

He had a good feeling that they were a mistake.

"Izuku Midoriya, you're going to get yourself killed." She hissed, fuming at his decision. "How do you plan on not touching them for months? Especially Todoroki! We have training constantly, eventually you're going to slip up and he's going to touch you."

"I-I'll figure it out, okay?! I'm not going to force them into a relationship they don't want just because I have some stupid names on my wrist! How is that fair to them?" He shot back, brandishing his wrist so she could see the names.

"How is it fair?" She asked him back. "How the hell is it fair that you're hiding it from them? How is it fair you're not allowing them to make the decision for themselves?" Uraraka asked, bringing a hand up to her hair and holding her bangs back as she fought with Izuku.

"If they know then they'll feel obligated to be with me because of some stupid fate. I don't want to be an obligation, Uraraka." Izuku said, feeling his fight start to fade and just leaving him tired.

The brunette let out a huff of air at his reasoning. She pulled him into a hug, squeezing tightly. "Okay Deku, just promise me, promise me, you'll be careful."

"I promise Ura, when am I not?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"If they touch you, you'll tell them. Right?" She asked, ignoring his question.

"I don't think I can-"

"Izuku, if they touch you, you'll tell them. Right?" She asked, pulling away and looking him in the eyes.

Izuku gulped at the intensity of it. "O-okay." He whispered.

But he had his fingers crossed behind his back.