Chapter 18

The next weekend rolled around quickly, much to the students' enjoyment. They had Monday off, which meant a three day weekend.

Izuku, Hitoshi and Shoto were all in Hitoshi's dorm for once. Izuku was scrolling through his phone while Hitoshi tried to teach Shoto how to play video games. He had never done it before, seeing as growing up video games was the last thing on his mind.

"Hey," Izuku suddenly spoke up, catching the attention of his two soulmates. "You guys want to meet my parents?" He asked.

Both boys were in complete shock.

Shoto put his controller down as he fully turned to face the Izuku, who was still scrolling through his phone as if he didn't just ask his boyfriends if they wanted to meet his homophobic dad who hit him when he said he had two male soulmates. "But you... got into a fight with your dad last weekend...." He said uncertainty.

"Mhm, and? Why do you think I want to bring my two pro heroes in training boyfriends home for the weekend? To try my mom's cooking? Well I mean, that's partly why, but it's mainly just to piss him off." Izuku said, rambling just slightly.

"Izuku, you sure?" Hitoshi asked slowly, like he was talking to a child.

Izuku threw his phone on the bed next to him and flipped so he was laying on his stomach and could see his soulmates easier. "Absolutely positive. Maybe I can make him so disappointed in me he goes back to America and never comes back." He said hopefully.

Shoto pinched the bridge of his nose at Izuku's train of thought. Hitoshi on the other hand, smirked.

"I've never been prouder to be your soulmate." The purpled haired teen said.

Izuku rolled his eyes playfully at the other. "So are you two in or not?" He asked.

"I'm down, free food and a show." Hitoshi said, agree instantly.

"I guess I'll go, someone's got to make sure neither of you commit a felony." Shoto said with a groan. How'd he end up with such chaotic soulmates? Not that he'd trade them for anything, but it's a question he has.

"Awe, look at you being our moral compass." Izuku cooed, lightly tapping Shoto's cheek.

The taller teen brushed him off with a fake-annoyed look. "I'm not sure I'm qualified to be a moral compass." He admitted.

"None of us are." Izuku said with a shrug.

Hitoshi eyed Izuku. "I feel like you normally are though."

Izuku contemplated his response for a few moments. "Um, I have a bad track record with moral compassing. I mean, I do what I think is right, but the school board and police, not so much." He answered.

Shoto narrowed his eyes. "Hosu?"

"And Ground Beta with Kacchan. And rescuing Kacchan the first and second time. I'm sure there's other things I'm forgetting." Izuku said with a shrug. So he wasn't the best student, whatever.

Shoto seemed surprised. "Second time?"

"First was the sludge villain thing before high school, second was from the League." Izuku explained.

"What the hell has class A been up to the past two years?" Hitoshi asked with wide eyes. He had no clue what most of Izuku said was referring to.

"A lot of confidential shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Izuku set out for his house with his soulmates, Hitoshi was all caught up on what he and Shoto had gotten up to last year. Oh, he also told them about his quirk. They were his soulmates, he couldn't exactly keep something like that from them.

But Shoto had a field day with the information.

"So what you're saying is that I wasn't that far off!"

"No Sho, you were still very much wrong."

Anyways, the three headed off with not much hope for the night to go well. They were going to be having dinner with Izuku's parents. Izuku had texted his mother and told her that he'd like to visit, maybe try to talk things out with his father. She agreed.

But he didn't mention that he was bringing company.

It wasn't his fault! If he would have told her, there'd be no way his father would agree to let him come home.

In all honesty, he was just going home to grab a few things from his room that he didn't want his father throwing away when he disowned him, which would probably happen after tonight. He was bringing Hitoshi and Shoto along to yes, piss off his father, but also help control the situation if his dad decided to throw hands again. Not that Izuku couldn't take care of himself, but he didn't want to murder his poor old man, so he'd need the other two to hold him back.

"This is a terrible idea." Shoto said as they walked up to the front door.

Izuku shot him a dashing smile and a wink. "I'm well aware of that." He said back before walking right in, not bothering to knock this time around.

"Mom! I'm back!" He shouted, hoping that it would also annoy his dad. He was really just here to wreak havoc on his father.

"Don't yell in the house!" Came Hisashi's yell.

"Take your own advice and maybe I'll consider it!" Izuku also yelled back.

Hitoshi looked over at Shoto like he was trying to hold in his laughter. "Do you love him? Because I think I love him." He whispered.

"I heard that." Izuku said with a red face.

"And I'm a little offended." Shoto said, but in a joking manner.

Hitoshi rolled his eyes at both of them. "Whoopty-doo, I'm in love with both of my soulmates. Who would have guessed?" He said back sarcastically.

"Look, I have a father I need to annoy the ever loving shit out of, but we'll talk about this later." Izuku said before disappearing around a corner. Just to pop his head back, blushing once again. "Oh and um, I love you guys too. Now c'mon." He said, nodding his head toward the kitchen.

Hitoshi shot a wink at Shoto before following the green haired teen.

"Guess I just don't get to confess, that's cool." Shoto muttered to himself.

Hitoshi heard him and rolled his eyes. He turned back around, planting a kiss on Shoto's lips and raising his eyebrows expectantly.

"Kind of forceful, but I guess I love you or something." Shoto said with a small smile as he rolled his eyes.

"Damn right you do. Let's go piss off Izu's dad, yeah?" Hitoshi said, grabbing Shoto's hand and pulling him into the kitchen with their other soulmate.

Both boys were smiling like maniacs as they walked in behind Izuku, but their smiles dropped when they saw how absolutely pissed off an older and taller version of Izuku looked.

"Hey, you're the deadbeat dad, right? Hitoshi Shinsou. I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but it's really not." Hitoshi said with a completely blank face.

Shoto took a deep breath. "Oh boy."