Chapter 10

"And what would that be?" Kaminari asked, staring straight at the withering Izuku.

Bakugou held onto Kirishima tighter, probably remember what he had gone through himself. "Wh-when I was- was like that, the only time the pain ever... subsided was when Mina dragged my ass to Ei." He said, his stutter tripping up a few of the kids in the room.

Kaminari and Sero, if you were wondering.

"Was it because it was someone's touch or was it because you knew you were getting dragged to your soulmate?" Mina asked, looking worriedly between the blond and the green haired boys. She wanted an answer before she had to drag Izuku to his soulmate just like she did for Bakugou.

She would have already, if Izuku had been acting anything like Bakugou had. When she had found the blond he was begging for her to either kill him or take him to Kirishima, her choice was obvious. Izuku, on the other hand, isn't asking them to do anything, just wanting to know why the pain is so intense. Mina didn't want to go against his wishes and take him to Hitoshi until it was absolutely necessary.

"I-I don't-" The stutter nearly made Kaminari faint the second time. "There's only one way to find out." Bakugou muttered, letting go of his own soulmate and sitting on the bed next to Izuku. Within seconds Izuku was in his arms, sighing in relief.

"Well I guess we found a cure for soulmate pains." Sero mumbled in shock.

"How does no one else know about this?" Mina asked, looking between the two boys on the bed and Kirishima, who was watching in awe.

"It has to very from person to person, Mina didn't take all my pain away like this, it was still unbearable, just slightly less than normal." Bakugou mumbled, looking intently at Izuku. The smaller boy had already passed out, almost as soon as the blond touched him.

Kirishima shook his head, not understanding anything that was happening. Pain being taken away by someone who isn't your soulmate is unheard of. "Will anyone take away his pain then? Or just you?" He asked, thinking it might have something to do with their past.

"Are you suggesting experimentation?" Bakugou asked him right back, unsure if he was asking out of pure concern or possible jealousy.

The redhead quickly shook his head and held his hands up in surrender. "It's not like that, I'm just wondering if it's possible for us to like, take shifts helping him." Kirishima quickly explained, thankful that his soulmate relaxed afterwards.

"Fine, it's not a terrible idea." Bakugou reluctantly agreed. "Let's figure it out while he still asleep, that way he doesn't have to remember if it doesn't work." He instructed, motioning for everyone to get closer to the bed.

"We do this quick and if he isn't completely content with any of you guys, he comes right back to me. Got it?" He asked with a small growl, needing them all to understand just how fucking terrible the pain really is.

Everyone nodded and got ready to grab onto Izuku. Kirishima was going to go first, mainly because he was already right next to Bakugou.

Bakugou carefully handing the sleeping boy over to his soulmate. Izuku squirmed in discomfort for only a second, right when contact was just their hands, but quickly snuggled into Kirishima in his sleep, completely and utterly content.

"That's one point for Kiri." Mina said, her voice soft so she wouldn't disturb the sleep that was probably light after the extra little shock of pain Izuku had just received.

"Raccoon eyes, you're next." Bakugou instructed, motioning for the pink girl to take his spot on the bed.

Then Kirishima transferred the sleeping Izuku over and just like before, there was a small lapse of discomfort before he was fine again.

"Fuck yeah." Mina whisper-cheered in triumph.

"Why're you so excited about this?" Kaminari asked with clear amusement. His turn was up next, so he had taken over Kirishima's spot and held his hands out for Izuku.

Once again, he was just fine in the new arms. Kaminari smiled in victory, pleased that he wasn't coming up short. He would have been really upset if he was the only one who couldn't help Izuku.

"Tape face, you're the last one." Bakugou said, feeling a little bit better now that he knew he could rely on his boyfriend and at least two of his friends.

For the last time, Izuku was transferred and just fine. "Oh thank god, I was worried for a second." Sero mumbled.

Once Izuku was comfortably sleeping, snuggled up to Sero, the rest of the teens took seats on the bed and Kaminari sat at the desk chair, rolling over to the edge.

"So what'd we do now? We know we can all help him out, but how are we going to do that?" Mina asked, keeping her worried mom eyes on the sleeping green haired boy.

"Well one of us is going to have to be touching him at all times." Bakugou said simply, his arms crossed as he leaned back against the headboard of Izuku's bed.

"How the hell are we going to accomplish that without anyone figuring out? He seems pretty adamant about no one knowing." Kirishima pointed out, knowing that Bakugou's plan wasn't feasible.

"How do we get away with always touching him without people being suspicious?" Kaminari mused out loud, looking like he was about to hurt himself from how hard he was thinking.

"There's no way, people would figure it out in minutes. He's not even in our friend group, if we so much as hang around him people are going to question it." Sero said with a sigh, dropping his head into his hands.

"I, um, have an idea." Mina spoke up. She was definitely the only one who would come to this conclusion and it was definitely the only option they'd get to actually work.

"Well? Spit it out already." Bakugou said with mild annoyance at her stalling.

"What if... we pretend to date him?"