Doubt.

I̶̢̡͓͕̯̻͓͎͆̍̓s̸̯̳͍̺̙͑̔͝ͅn̶͈̟̮͔̟̭̍̊̈'̸̠̆͘t̵̩͙̮̜̠̲̾̐͠ͅ ̴̻͇̣̰̏̎̇͌į̷͙̄̀̍̿̈́͆̊t̵͇̘̬̦̝̋̅̈̽̈̃͠ ̷̧̝̗͎̯̜̥̰̓͂̾̿͛̽̈́ͅt̷̥͎͔̄̔̑̏̊ḧ̷̡̬͔̠̈͒̈́͆r̴̻͈̩̝͖̼̽̈͂͑̇̉͗̽̒ǫ̷̛͎͋̏̈́͝͝b̴͙͖̉ͅb̴̤̗̮̼͉͌͊̎͋̂̆̔̈͑į̷̻͕̲̝͎̜́̐͗̍̈́̅̈́͑͘ͅn̷̨̯̼̮̖̄̔͒g̶̮̏̏̔?̵̩̘̗͗͜

Also yay Kiibo POV!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I tried reading my book to get my thoughts out but for some reason, I can't get Y/N out of my mind I have tried so much to get them off my mind. But I can't and it's starting to get on my nerves I look away from my Book at look at their dishes empty. I slowly reach out for them so I finally have something to do. But another hand already had grabbed both the Plates I looked up and saw Y/N.

"I can wash them Kiibo" Y/N spoke as they got up and walked up to the sink "You have done a lot for us today so I might as well help around as thanks!" They smile as they turn on the water I try to read my Book again trying not to think about my Despair filled childhood and Y/N.

After a few moments, Y/N was back to the couch watching the show on the T.V I glanced over at the T.V and saw a Green haired boy fighting some Red and White-haired guy T.V with some type of superpower I rolled my eyes and continued trying to read my Book until I got an Idea. I stood up and walked to the door and then looked at Y/N and Kokichi.

"Do you guys need anything I'm going out," I ask

"N-no t-t-thank y-you" Kokichi stuttered out

"Nope thanks for Offering Kiibo!" Y/N called out as they turned their attention turned back to the T.V

I sighed in relief as I walked out the door and locked as I walked outside looking as the Sun started setting I moved fast trying to escape my feelings as I jogged to the park I walk towards the Cherry Blossom Tree. I took a Piece of paper out from my hat I tied a piece of Yarn to the piece of paper and then tied it tightly on the tree. Then I took out a Carving Tool that I brought and carved a message on the branch I hung the Paper on.

'What is happening to me?'

I put the carving tool away and then jogged out of the park and then I walked into a dark Alley that I am familiar with as I walk around until I see the Secret I have been neglecting. I walked towards a Box that was shaped like a Mini Treasure Chest that was a dark gray Color I pick it up and look at the Bottom only to be greeted by my name written on the Box. I slowly open up the Box filled with Memories and dark thoughts I pick up a journal and open it up.

Day one,

The test subject Y̶̛̝̳̳̙̹̠͕̯͖̍̀̅̑̈́/̴̲͔́̂͆̀̽͗͑?̵̗͖̲̂̓̉?̶̢̦͔̣̌̾͐̒?̸͔̉̌̂ ̵̢̛̪̦̩͇̹̗̳̍̋̐͒͝ǵ̶̡̠͕̱̜͛̈́͆̓̑̈́͆g̴̛̠̻̲͓͎̙͐͆͂̅͛̊̄̆͝ͅh̴̨̡̨̫̥͔̝̆͌̔̓̉ḱ̶̨̪̙͉͇͓̈́̅̈̐̾̾̓͂͠/̴̨̲̦̟̯̮͇̖͋̄̄́̐̊͐́̚͜f̴̛͓͙̹̳͌̽̂͗͆͋͒͜͝ȓ̷̡̘͙̥̜̲̬̪̝͎̀͆̓̋̐̒̚ṙ̷͕̟̫̫͉̣̈́̄̆̇̒̆͝ͅ has been well ever since we injected the K!/l1 medication with the H̷̢̻̝̦͆͐̿̔̋̈́̚0̸̪̙̿/̵̬͉͓̙̫͊̅̈́͝͝ͅ9̷̧̢̡̙̼̾̋͒̀͐̏̂̃̐̐3̸̧͙͔͇̗̺̣̃͗̔̄́̈͌ with it. The Subject seems to hardly move although we figured out it's just the medication although sometimes they random outbursts of yelling the name k̷̪͖̇͋̾̓͝!̵̧̢̢̢͉̣͈̙͉̫̐̈́̓!̶̢̬̤̻̑́͌͗̽̓͑̚͝3̷̢̛͖͇̫̎̈́͗͒͘͘͝ͅͅ0̸̦̦͖̀̅͊̓͗͆̄ and k̶̛̭̈́̇̽̎̀́͒͠͝(̶̻̝̟̹̣͙̲͚̣͊ͅ)̴̠͎͖͈̺̗̜̥͎̂Ǩ̴͎̗̹̭̓͗̏!̵̪̹̫̜̠͉̣̽̀̈́̌͜(̶͙̪̞̤̲̠̏h̴̪͗̉͑͒͝͠1̴̗̝͒̀͐͗̊͗̍̆́ͅ

(P.S remember these characters: 3@[]n |)3a|) )

This is the only page that can be read at least by me. I found the Box after a factory burnt down and everyone I knew and Loved died and had nothing. The only thing that did not make me self destruct myself was Y/N's words of encouragement. I smile thinking about it but they did tell me to get rid of the box but I was stubborn and wanted to know what my family did while leaving me there to rust. so I hid the Box in a Place no one knows cares about.

I felt a wave of sadness go over me as I left the Box behind like a Mother putting her child up for adoption because she was poor and had no home. I walked home while Adjusting my Hat and brushing any type of Dirt that got on my clothes and looked at the darkened sky but stopped after a while because I had to get home soon. I passed by the Gas station and bought Y/N and Kokichi some candy so I would not seem suspicious. Then I finally made it back I walked inside and locked the Door and saw Y/N and Kokichi were asleep on the Couch I sighed in annoyance as I set up a sleeping bag I had and placed Y/N inside of it after that I got a Blanket and covered Kokichi with it.

I walked into the restroom and noticed how much of a mess I was I sighed as I got to work Looking for Pajamas and wiping myself with a damp towel. Then I noticed I had a scratch on my Cheek...

This is gonna be a long night, isn't it?