Wow.

á̴̧̯͕̟̬ͅņ̴̣͖͈̦̩̭̺̅̽͐̄d̸̫̜̭̻͑̿̓͆̿̽̒ͅ ̶͙̈̓̉̆̑f̶͍̥̻̭͕̈̊̋̒͛͋̃̉͘î̶͈̠̜̯̟̰̣́̍̄̇̋̆͘͝g̸̨̩͇̹̠̃̀͛̔͆̏̚͠h̷̡̞̠̑́̑̅̀̎̉̚t̷͍͙̿̌̈́̋̍ ̵̢̭̤̖̪̙̪̟̊͗̐ẅ̷̛͈͕̻̤̋̈̕͜ḯ̷͇̻̝̲͓͉̖̝̉̌̾̒̒͒̂̚t̴͔̾̄̽̐̄͑́͐̓h̴̛̝͖̪̟̆̃͒͜͝ ̶̗̯̋́̌̓͆̐ḙ̵̌̆̕͠͠ả̴̧̝̪̾͋̑͋̈́̆̇̓c̸̼̙̻̖̜̫̹̱̠͋̕h̵̺̤̹̯̑̆͋̇̔͑̕͜ ̸͈̘͇͚́̒̚ō̶̳͈̹̺͇̘̎͐̄̅̕͘͠t̸̡̹̝͈̔̌͊̀͛̀̇ḧ̴͍͉̥̦̓͐̽̓̕ě̵̜͔͍͔̦̬͂r̷̢̫͋͐̈́́͘

Kiibo POV

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After many countless hours it's finally the end of the day I look out and notice it's raining. I sigh and take out my umbrella and walk outside and wait for Y/N. Luckily I was able to do most of my homework in my Robotics class since I was able to finish my project earlier than all my other classmates. I continue waiting for a while I would say about 10 minutes later I see Kokichi run out of the building in a panic. I tilt my head in confusion and then see Kaito walk out with a pair of scissors in hand.

"Hey Kaito," I call out as I softly wave for him.

"Kiibo my man!" Kaito called back as he put his scissors in his pocket. "It's been forever since we talked!"

"I guess so," I reply calmly while noticing a piece of purple hair peeking out of a bush. "What brings you out here today, also don't you have an umbrella?"

He sighs annoyed.

"I was so busy chasing that brat, that I forgot to grab my bag in the School," Kaito spoke.

"Well, shouldn't you go get your to bag if it's in the school building?" I ask Kaito as I hear a rustle come from the bush.

Kaito whips his head around to see the bush as I walk towards it to "check" it. I look inside the bush and see a shivering Kokichi on the brink of tears.

"Must have been the wind," I exclaim to Kaito as I wink at Kokichi and walk away.

"Ok whatever, oh yeah do you know there is a rumor going around about Y/N?" Kaito said out of the blue.

"Oh?" I reply "Tell me more."

"I heard that today that Y/N was going to meet up with someone in the bathroom after school." Kaito whispered as he crossed his arms "You better go find them before someone steals them away from you~"

"Shut up," I answer bluntly as I look back into the School building "I don't believe it if Y/N was going to actually go and meet up with someone they would have told me."

"Well don't come crying to me when they get stolen away from you." Kaito teased as he walked inside the school building.

I stand there thinking for a moment, do you think Y/N would actually leave me here? No, they wouldn't right? I feel the artificial tears sting my eyes, why am I overreacting? I take in a deep breath as I look down at my phone and notice Y/N just sent me a text message about 5 minutes ago.

' ' Hey Kiibo! You can just go home, this is taking a while. ' '

' 'What's taking a while?' '

I sigh sadly, that's 10 minutes of my battery I will never get back. I was about to start walking but then I remember something. I look back in the bush Kokichi was hiding in. I see him turned away from me curled into a ball shivering, I'm doing this for Y/N.

"Kokichi, it's fine he's gone cmon I have an extra umbrella in my bag we can hang out together or something if you want," I tell him as pat his back.

"R-Really? But w-what about Y/N?" he asks as he picks up his bag and steps out of the bush.

"They're not coming," I reply coldly.

"O-Oh ok," he replies

I go inside my bag and grab out a purple umbrella and find a jacket under all of my stuff.

"Hey, take this Y/N would kill me if you got sick," I tell Kokichi.

"Oh! It's f-f-fine I k-know you d-don't actually want to help me." Kokichi responded.

Although he was right, something about the way he was looking at me made me feel something I haven't experienced in a while and no it's not love, pity maybe?

"Just take it," I say as I put the gray jacket on his shoulders and took the umbrella from him and slid his arms through the sleeves and zipped it up, and gave his umbrella back.

"A-Ah, ok..." Kokichi replied as he opened the umbrella "Thank y-you."

"Sure," I say as we start walking. "We're going to my place."

"O-Ok," Kokichi said quietly.

The walk between me and Kokichi was silent just the both of us hearing the raindrops fall to the ground, the cars passing by every once in a while, or maybe our footsteps as we got to my apartment. I take out the key in my pocket and we both walked in as I take off my wet shoes and Kokichi does the same. Us now both left in our socks I walk over to my room and go over to Ori.

"Hey, Lil guy," I say quietly as I put some food in his bowl.

"Kiibo c-can I a-ask you s-something?" Kokichi asks.

"What is it?" I reply bluntly.

His eyes tear up a bit and he looks down at the ground.

"I-I was g-going to a-ask Y/N this..." he explains. "But..."

I stay silent as I look at Kokichi with no expression on my face.

"Please, t-tell m-m-me, how d-do I s-stop feeling s-sad?!"