Soon.

I̶̫̊̊́̊͘ ̵̛̖̤͈̼͙̞͇̼̱̍̀́̏́̏̏͝͝c̵̹̥͉̩̪̠̰̩͌̉̽̽͊̔͘̕͜͝a̴̯͂̔̔͘n̸̝̹͘n̶̗͗̕͝ǫ̷̦̖̯̍͝t̸̢̮̯̞̘͈̟̞͂̎̿̽̽̇̂̎͝ ̷̘̞̱̤̎̓̈́̈̑̅̆̋͜h̵͈̦͗͌̋͋͑̑̾̒͘e̷̝̼̬̖͐͊ḷ̸̇ṕ̷̤̰̜̄̉͊̀̐̅̋̚ ̷͓̟͙̮͐̽̓̐̅̍̌b̵̨͔̱͕̠͖͎̻̈́͐̂̄͑͜͝u̴̞̟̽̈̑̾̆̅ẗ̴͙̳̟̘͇̫̺̠̦͈́̊ ̷̨̤̻͔́͑̓͂̃͘ẘ̵̜̖̰̦͇̞̣̤͗͂́͊̌̋̍͝͠a̸̟̫̮̣̤̪͚̫͐͐̆͋̏̌̋v̵̛̗̳̟̇̒̒̀͗̓͝ę̶̫̙͍͛͗̀̄̐͒͑̀̍͊͜ ̴͊͌́̐̆́̈̕ͅͅm̶̢̫̼̘̼͍̑̈́̉̓̇̒͌͋̃ẏ̵̧̲̩̗̱̥̬͍̮͜ ̶̡̣̰̮̞̺̺̪̰̃̈́̽͊͒͝͝ͅh̸̟̼̮͕̰͎̽̆̅͆͌͘̚å̷̧̬̟̼̈́̓n̵̨̲̟̔̅͐̊͐̄͘͠͝͝d̵̪̠̗̟̣͚̽͌̒͒̈́̃̈́͠s̷̝̞̐͋͒̓̈̅͘ ̴̓͂̏̓̀͝͝͝ͅä̵̝̬̣́̿̂͗͗t̴̢̢̜̯̯͈̦̙͖̉̀͌͊ ̴̧̞͍̰̺̜̄͆́̒̽̊ͅi̶̟̓̀̿t̶͓̀̉̓̔͒̀̈̏̕͝ ̶̢̲͇̥̌̿͊̐̀̚î̷̜͙͍̯̻̺͋̊͛̚n̸̻̘͔̫̭̎͂̕ ̶̨̌̄̓̽̐͒̕͘͠t̸̘̱̒̌̈́̓̑̈̏̔͠͝ḧ̷̙͓̞́̉e̶̻̮̯̠̙̦̦͈̰̣̿͂̀͆ ̶͕̺̲͕͇͈̥͝e̸̢̗̍͋̋ņ̷͓̃͗̾̅ḏ̶̡̛̟̘͉̝̊̃̔͗͊̕͠

Still Kiiboy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stare at my new hamster while I gave him a little piece of Avocado. He had Black and White fur and was one of the fluffiest thing I have ever seen and kinda looked like a Panda.

"I'm going to name you..." I thought for a moment until an idea clicked into my head "Ori!" I exclaimed happily as I take him out of the box and put him in the Cage I got him.

I begin putting all the Hamster Stuff away and even set up a 1 story dollhouse for him. As I saw him running around in the Hamster Wheel I got him it made me smile.

I put in some food and watched him for a while and exploring the new area he was put in.

"Hi, little guy!" I spoke a bit quiet as I opened the Cage and I put my hand on the table. Gundham told me that this Hamster is one of the most friendly you would see. (At least that's what I think he said)

And well he was not wrong.

The Hamster immediately crawled on my hand and I swear I could see it smile.

"Hi, Ori!"I say while petting him slowly with my other hand.

I put him back in the Cage and started to eat the food I left in the Cage I smile to myself. And lay back and relax a bit. Until I hear some arguing outside my Door. I got up from the couch and opened the door a tiny bit and we're greeted by two familiar teens one with a hat and another with a Music note Hairpin.

"Could you do couple arguments somewhere el-" I start talking before I realized who these people were and closing the door on them and hiding my Hamster and the Dollhouse in the Room and locking it with a key.

And then I walked back and opened the door again "Hello Shuichi and Kaede what do you want?" I say bluntly

"Well, this guy here was looking for someone who visited you." Kaede scoffed

"His name is Kokichi have you seen him he's cute and he has not been answering the 63 texts I have been sending!" Shuichi exclaimed demandingly "And I saw him leave here!" He said while wiping the Blood coming from his nose.

"Sorry I dunno where he went but he is not here have a bright shiny day," I reply harshly as I slam the door on the two of them and for the next few hours I got constant knocking on my Door while I decided to watch some T.V until...

CRASH!

I saw the Window break as Shuichi crawled out

"WHAT THE HELL?" I shouted at the top of my non-existent lungs

"I SAW HIM LEAVE HERE SO WHERE DID HE GO?" He screamed while throwing some Money in my face while he was drooling

"Why do you need to know hmm?" I replied "What are you? Thirsty for love? I'm probably protecting him from not saying" I spoke up as I picked Saihara and threw him out the now broken Window at a Tree as he clung on the Tree.

"Thanks, for the Money though!" I screamed as I called the Police Saihara must have seen what I was doing because he fell from that tree and started running and Kaede behind. I sighed as I put the phone down and collected the Glass and then got a Spare Glass panel and replaced the Window to save my self the Money.

I went to check on my Hamster and I saw a broken Window and an Empty Hamster cage

"Ori?" I say panicking I just got him now he's already gone "ORI?" I reply a bit louder as I looked all around the room an then I realized that Kaede must have taken him I curled up in a ball and thought about my life choices and what Gundham was going to say until I felt something move in my pocket I grabbed whatever was in my pocket and saw Ori.

"Ori?" I say happily while he Hugged my finger

I gave Ori a treat while I took him with me as he sat on my shoulder while watching me fix the Window and clean up the shards on the ground and basically watching me clean the whole Apartment I look at Ori as I go back in the room and pick up the small dollhouse and put it on the floor then I took Ori off my shoulder and let him explore he ended up really liking the tiny tables and chairs and mini tea set. I watch him for a while and also wondering what Saihara wants with Kokichi. I thought about that as I Picked up Ori and placed him in my Pocket and put the Dollhouse away as I lay on the couch and before I could realize I fell asleep.