Skipped?

ẘ̴̮̹̼͖̰͉h̸̢̭͙͈̹͓̯͊̏̒̒i̸̱̰̤̬̞̅͌͝l̵̡̡͖͊̃̿̂̉̽̃͋͊͊ȩ̸̡͖̖̰͎̽͂̈́̇̇̄̓̎̂͘ͅ ̵̠̭̖̩̘͇̬͈̀͑̊̆̾̂͊̕̕l̷͙̥̺̙͉͚̺̖̟̈́̌a̴͉͋͊̇͐̅͆̽͗u̶͕̘̗̜̣̤̠̝̒͋͐͘g̴̡̞̗̼͈͍͉̓͂̏̎̚h̶̘̗̤̀̂̽̎̿̈́̔͆͑ĭ̴̻n̸̹̘̺̼̞̈́̏̐g̷̤̹͇̼̜͌͒́̃̓̊̉͋͋ͅ

It's everyone's favorite Robot's POV!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As I part away from Y/N and say our goodbye's I walk through the halls with my bag over my shoulder I decide to go to my next class early despite the fact there was free time. Of course, I knew Y/N was going to talk to Gundham and Maki since she didn't get to talk to them at lunch today. I knew today I was going to cause some mischief I was thinking about what to do when I felt a tap on my shoulder I clenched my hand into a fist knowing what was happening.

"What do you want Saihara?" I asked angerly.

"Hehe... you know Y/N's pretty cuuute~" Saihara teased.

I tried to hide my anger since I knew what he was doing.

"So?" I say calmly "Why should I care?"

"Because I know you like Y/N!" Shuichi screamed out.

"What? No! I would never like them like that!" I say as calmly as I could yet feeling anger itching through my wires.

"Cmon! You don't have to lie about it!" Saihara replied in an ominous tone. "Your secrets are safe with me!"

"How about no?" I reply in a smug tone as I walk away while adjusting my hat again. I quietly take the phone in Saihara's back pocket as he walked away in a huff. I smile as I place Saihara's phone into my pocket and kept walking until I bumped into someone else and fell I sigh in annoyance until I realize it was Tenko.

"Degenerate mal- oh! Hello Kiibo sorry about that!" She spoke up as she offered my hand.

"It's fine." I say in a casual tone as I took her hand and stood up then picked up my hat and Saihara's phone that fell out of my pocket with it's Kyoko phone case on it. "This isn't mine, Saihara dropped it and I was going to return it later."

"Well if you really say so." She answered as rolled her eyes while people stared at her shocked like this hasn't ever happened before. "But I'm surprised I have never noticed you before."

"Hmm? Why do say that?" I asked as I brushed the dirt off my pants.

"Eh, but anyway I gotta go find Himiko!" Tenko replied as she sped away before I could say anything.

I continued walking to my class passing countless people and I walk into the Men's bathroom and I pull out Saihara's phone but before I open it I could see some kid smoking in the stall.

"You do know smoking is bad for you right?" I say quietly just in case someone passed by.

"It doesn't matter, life is pointless." the deep voice replied.

I stay quiet for a moment as I started to think. I don't understand why someone could hate something so precious I would give anything to be "real." But that might be just because I'm a robot so it probably doesn't matter.

"Well, I understand I guess it's your life or whatever." I lied. "But there is one thing I would like to ask."

"What is it?" The deep voice replied sternly.

"Do you really want this?" I asked coldly slowly get louder with every word. "Do you really want to just throw it all away? Do you really want the despair to corrupt you? If you do then you're just being weak and maybe you should try fighting through it and stop being a pussy because I may not know who you are but I'm supposed to care and I somehow do."

Their reply was silence, I sighed heavily and pulled out Saihara's phone and luckily Saihara never changed his pin so it was pretty simple to get in. I immediately looked at his messages and sent everyone in his contacts in deep detail on what he was to do to Kiyoko. I cringed mentally as I put his phone in the sink and turned on the water. Sadly his phone was waterproof but it was enough for me I quietly snuck out hoping no one would notice.

I went back out into the hallway and continued walking and occasionally tripping some random kid that passes by while thinking about two things.

1. Hopefully, Saihara will never find out what happened to his phone.

2. I wonder if that kid in the stall will do if he sees what I did.

I check the time on my own phone and notice that class is about to start in a few minutes I walk to my locker (Which wasn't that far) and grabbed my stuff and walked through the halls. Noticing the occasional crack or broken locker I would pass and sometimes if I got lucky I would get to see someone fighting in the hall although that usually happened outside of school.

I smile to myself as I finally find my classroom and walk in.