Now.

Š̷̀̀̂͒͒ͅę̴̱̏̉̾͂͊̃̂̈́̕ͅę̴̧͖̯͈͖͓͈̣̼̿͋́̅i̵̛̻̼̣̤͉͇̗̎͗͐͆̋̈́͛ͅn̷̨̰͚͙̩̬̿̃̿͒͗ĝ̸̖̆̾̍̍̐ ̷̨͇̠͚̀y̸͔̩͍̤͘ȏ̸̗̄͋̃͂̅̐̇͗̋ư̶̖͊͐̒̿͒̾͊̕r̸̟̝͉̭̪͉̆̀̒̊͆̀̎ͅ ̶̛̞̻̣̩̎̊̐̓̕o̴̫͇̲͚̯͔̟̣͕̥̽v̷͓̂̑̐̈́e̴̘͇͙͖̙͙͔̿ȑ̸̖̳͉̜̞́̏͑̌͛̒̎͝f̵͔̝͉̩̺̫͚̲̮̈́̀̊̋̉̆l̵͇̥̫̤͙͍̦͗͌̅́̂͆̈́̿́͘o̷̡̡̤̱̹̥̠͑̽̽͠ͅw̷̫̲̝͇̖̓i̷͎̩͗͋̎ͅǹ̶̨͔̯̳̫̦͂͆͠ĝ̶͎́̌̆̍͑̕ ̴͇̱̖͙̜̻̩̗͔͋ć̸̭̐̊͑̎̉́͠o̶͎̙͕̹͉̰̻͕͖͐̋̓͆̓͛̈́̕͝͠n̶̨͔̅̅͊͌͜͝s̷̘̝̐̀̎̑ĉ̴̗͉͉̜̜̀͂̈̓̒͛̚͠į̴͖̘͚̑͌̋͘ͅͅȇ̶͖̫̟̭̲̬̫̻͎̄̾͋̈̚͜͝ṅ̴̡̨̹͈̟̪̭̱̎̍̾̇̅̓̿c̷̜̾͐̎͊͊ȩ̷̢̝̦͙̉̌̈̂͛͂͝,̸̯͓̦̫͚̟̝̤̇̓̈́͛̀̉͊̚

 ALSo KIIboy POV LETZ A GOOOO!

Reminder:

D/N: Dads name

M/N: Mothers name

P/S: Pet species

F/C: Favorite color

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walk around thinking and swallowing my thoughts and throwing them in a trashcan until I pass the Pet store and slow down and saw through the window and M/N and D/N looking around and then they saw me and walked outside.

"What are you doing?" M/N asked angrily.

Y/N may be very sweet but I know they did not get that Personality trait from their parents.

"Oh was just passing by what do you 'Mature' people need?" I say while making quotation marks with my fingers when I said Mature.

Y/N is trying to morph me into a better and sweeter version on myself which has worked I guess I mean I stopped swearing and started saying thank you and please more often although I really like how I'm changing it's still fun to mess around with people specifically Y/N's parents. They hated me from the start although most People did they apparently don't believe in "Change" or whatever.

"Look here you piece of Crap!" M/N Exclaimed louder than a truck crashing on top of another truck in a ravine while exploding.

"That's a low blow right there," I say mockingly "Hmm? What do you want help with?"

"I have no clue why Y/N hangs out with you but..." D/N spoke quietly "But please could you help us?"

"Why would I help you?" I spoke giving them an intense glare.

"We want to get Y/N a pet as a gift since they have been helping us a lot and we promised them one..." D/N continued.

I sighed annoyingly and this seemed to trigger M/N again.

"YOU GOING TO HELP US OR ARE YOU GOING TO STAY THERE STA-" She ranted while D/N put a hand on her shoulder while I cut her off.

"Ok jeez you don't have to shout just because you don't know them," I replied while walking inside the Pet store with M/N and D/N walking behind.

"Who is this Mortal before me who seems all too familiar?" The worker exclaimed.

"Oh hello, Gundham." I try to say as politely as I could "You work here?"

Y/N has other friends other than me obviously like Gundham they told me they met him when they found one of his Hamsters then returned it to him. After that, they realized they had a few of the same classes together and talked about animals and such. Y/N introduced me to Gundham when I went out and saw their Family in a Clothing store and wanted to go say hi and found them talking to him.

"Such bravery to ask me, Gundham Tanaka, such a question of how welcoming." He exclaimed while one of his Hamsters walked over to me I think it was Cham-p "To answer your curiosity I do consume my time on the universe here."

"I'm sorry Cham-p Y/N isn't here right now," I spoke to the Hamster while hearing a blood piercing scream.

"GET OVER HERE YOU PIECE OF SCRAP!" M/N yells.

I see Gundham's confused face and I explain to him.

"Those are Y/N's parents they saw me passing by and decided to drag me here to find Y/N a pet," I spoke quickly.

"Ah, I see." Gundham "Then I shall accompany you through this quest!" he exclaimed while giving me a look that basically said 'Follow me' so I did as he walked over to P/S and picked one up (Or pointed at depending on what pet you want)

"This creature shall be a great companion for Y/N's journey of this world," he exclaimed loudly although not too loud.

"Oh yeah, they reall-" I was about to say before M/N cut me off.

"We'll take it," she said while grabbing a few F/C collars (Or something else depending on the pet) and food for P/S.

I watched as Gundham asked like Millions of questions about Homelife, time, and some other stuff until the parents left.

"Hey, Gundham..." I say.

"What is it Mortal?" He responds looking a bit tired.

"Do you mind if I look around a bit?" I ask as Gundham as he nods reassuringly as he returns to the counter.

I look around looking at all the pets, to be honest, I used to not be a big animal fan but I realized how Cool and Cute some of them looked I really liked the Snakes and the Birds they had there until I passed a few Hamsters I looked at a few.

"It seems you must want a Dark Devas as well," Gundham said while walking over to me.

"Well..." I reply "I'm also wondering if I should get a bird..."

"Hmm..." Gundham "If you have a compact space of solitude then I recommend a Dark Devas and vice versa if you have a free wonderland of space" He spoke while looking back at me then the Hamsters.

-Time Skip-

I walk home I put down my purchased items on the dining table I take out the Cage and set it up and after that, I pick up the tiny little box and open it.

And greeted with a Hamster