Fake?

W̸̧̛̛̫̙̗̲̜̅̌͊̎̉̉a̴̳̱̒͆̈́̒͐͂̈́͝i̴̗̘̎́̇̿̐̌̎̑͠ţ̴̛͖̾͌̅͊̉̎̅̒͘,̴̢̛̱͙̖̭͉̈́̍̃̋̆͒͌͆̚ ̷̨̔ť̴̡̮͇̳̤̭̐̓̀͗͐̊̀͝ḧ̴̡̥̳̜̤́̽̑̇̾͒̔̾̓̕a̵̜̪̜̹̹̔̇̓̆̉͜ţ̶̧̨̜̙̳̠̖͂̈̋̄͐͌̅̋̕̕'̷̢͛̌̏̃̍̉͝s̴̡̘̱͍̳͍̻̓̎͌̐̄̐̂̄̿͠ ̶͓̮̯̫̣̖̿̃̋̀̀̃͋j̶̧̳̘͇̲͎̫͍̜͋͋̏̉͒̓̍u̵̠̞͐̌͠s̶̫̬̦͉͖͓̠̰̾t̵̨͙̮̘͚̩̝̖̅ͅ ̵̘̄̈̀̄̎͊̓̉̑͆m̵̩̰͙̦̥͇̖̰̜̾͜͝y̵͓̲̯͑̄͠ ̵̭̍̃͆ͅi̴̧̛͓͙̩̹̰̗͖̿͂́͒͛͝m̴̨̧̛̮͔͎̮̞̱̜̏̄̇͆̑̃̒̀̕͜ä̴͔̗̺̪͓͇́̒̄̋͘̕ḡ̴̛̜͙͙̤̂̑́͐͒̓͘͝i̸͈͔̖̣̗̙̰̊̍ń̸̺̤̲̯͓̻͍̰̦̺̆̍́̌̋a̶̛̜͎̭̪̖͈͊̓̽t̸̪̗̪̙̀́̏̈́̽́̆̽̑ī̸̈́̚ͅo̸̢̧͔̩͔̪̹̱̼̯͛͂͑̓̋̅̋ņ̸͚̠̯̳̎͐̊̈́̆̿͠

Still Kiiboy's POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walked out of the Restroom and saw nothing out of the ordinary. I sighed as I walked into my room and grabbed one of my Portable chargers then I plugged myself in as I sat on the floor next to Y/N trying to enter sleep mode. After a while, I felt something grab my Arm I looked down and saw Y/N hugging my arm I felt my face become Hot as I tried to get them to let go of my Arm although not succeeding. I decided to just give up since they looked so peaceful so I lay down next to them and turn on my heating function and they pull me into a hug then after waiting some more I finally entered sleep mode.

*~! Time Skip brought by Ouma's stolen Panta !~*

I slowly wake up and noticed I was still in Y/N's grip and I must have moved in my Sleep because I noticed I was hugging them back. I slowly moved and was free from their Grasp. I look at their face if I could describe an Angels face it would be perfect although not really since nobody is perfect. I start cooking some food that I hope they would like as I was cooking I saw Kokichi walking up towards me.

"Good morning Kokichi," I spoke in a calm tone

"Good m-m-morning K-Kiibo." the small fragile boy replied back as he looked at the Food I was cooking "D-Do you w-want a-a-any help?" he asked as I looked for something he could do.

"Umm, you could get the plates ready," I asked as he nodded as he got to work and after a little while, I finished the food I picked up a plate and put some food although not a lot since I can't taste it anyway then I sat down and then after I saw Kokichi sit down with even less food than me.

"Kokichi you should really get more food that amount of food is not healthy for you." I said thinking about Y/N and their talk with me about being "More friendly" with people

"O-oh I'm just n-not that h-hungry." he stuttered I sighed and looked at him

"Well Y/N will bother you all day about is since they have like a sixth sense when something wrong with somebody," I explained as he nodded and got more food and sat down and started eating. I decided to get up and pour myself a Cup of Blue Raspberry Panta since Y/N would kill me if I wasted it. After sitting down I noticed Kokichi staring at my drink like he was an Alien and just arrived on earth.

"W-What i-i-is that?" he asked and I almost blew up in confusion

"Well, it's Panta a type of Soda," I responded and he tilted his head

"W-Whats s-soda?" he asked and that was what blew my mind (Not literally) so I got up got some Grape Panta from the fridge and poured it into a cup and gave it to him.

"Here try this it's Grape Panta," I spoke up as I placed the cup next to his plate and then sat back down and continued eating my food as I watched him take a sip of the Panta I gave him. And I saw as his face lit up as he started drinking every single drop out of the Cup.

"I-It's g-good," he said a bit quietly "K-Kiibo I h-have a q-q-question..." Kokichi muttered

"Well, what is it?" I asked trying to hide some the irritation in my voice

"D-Do you l-like a-a-anyone in p-particular?" he asked, "Like y-you want t-t-to be more t-than just friends with s-somebody." Y/N's face flashed through my mind as my face became hot.

"A-Are y-you ok? your f-face i-is r-red," he asked shyly and a tiny bit scared "I'm sorry"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine" I replied stuttering "And it's fine." as gave him a thumbs-up as I washed my plate at the sink and silverware at the sink and that question went through my head again and every time I thought about the more I thought about Y/N it would not leave my mind. I walked over to my room and grabbed my Phone as I researched these strange feelings I have with Y/N. And every website I found every test I took I refused to believe the answer as I continued searching for my answer. I finally realized that it was not Fake the more I thought about it.

I was in love

and with Y/N

My Childhood Friend

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________