Annoying.

Í̶̧̨͖̼͈̪̙̼̱̙̒̒͛̑̚ ̷̨͓͖̅̀̌͌̕w̵̛͚̮̫̤̞̙̺͈̰͚̍͌̂͆̈́̍̚̚ę̸͚͍̓̈́̀̎͑̓͂̉a̴̛̯͒̅̂̒̅̔ŕ̸̠̳̠̪̭̟͈̪̔͐̆͆̆̓͂͊͘ͅ ̸̹͔̱͐̃̂̒̿̉͘m̸̹͓̩̈́́͗̈́̎̃̋̈́͝ý̷̼͋͝ ̴̧̢͔͎̔͌̆͗ợ̷̥̭̈́̃̒̂͘ȕ̷̜̳̭͚̗̩̏͌́́̍t̷̳̑̊f̷̟̬̜̩͓̝͙͓̼̬̏̃͑́̑̿i̴̢̨̧̓͂̐̎̿̏̾t̷͔́̂͐̉̆͐͋͠͠ ̴̧̭͗̔̊o̴̩͇̦̫̓̒̑̋̅͂͆͝͝n̸͉̂̂̅ ̸̛̠̘͍͌̈́͛t̴͙͔͒ȟ̷̡̠̯͍͓̯̮͈̯̒͒͒ę̵̜̯̜͔̺̘̼̩̾͌͒̌̇͋̉̓̚͜ ̶̺̺͉͒̽̕͝s̴̳̀t̴̢̩͚̯͕̣̺̍͐͗́á̷̡̺͙͈̭̑̇̈́͝g̸̟̀̈́̌̈́̌ę̷̗͍̖̞̫̣͍̤̠̾̆͋,̷̛̤͐͌

*Slowly walks through the Door*

Y/N POV!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well, it looks like we're here..." Rantaro spoke up happily

"Welp see you around Y/N and Kiibo!" Tenko spoke up while Running into the building with Rantaro chasing after her telling her to stop running.

I chuckled a little while looking at Kokichi and Kiibo

"Well, I need to get going to my Class wanna meet after School?" I ask the two boys

"Sure, unless they give us Homework otherwise I'm going to do that first," Kiibo replied while thinking and looked at the time "Anyway I should get going."

I watched as Kiibo walked away inside of the School and I looked at Kokichi happily

"I-I think i-i'm free later..." Kokichi stated, "A-Anyway w-we should really get i-inside." Kokichi spoke quietly as I walked with him inside the School.

While walking to our class we talked about basically about anything and everything I learned a lot about Kokichi like for example he likes to draw although he says he's no good at it. But I also noticed sometimes People would stare at the both of us I shrugged it off though until we made it to Kokichi's classroom door.

"See y-you l-later Y/N" Kokichi spoke up quietly while walking into the Classroom

I sighed happily as I started walking to my Classroom humming quietly and walked into my class.

"Hello, Mortal it's pleasing to notice your arrival." Gundham greeted me I laughed

"It's nice to see you too Gundham," I reply happily while sitting in my seat and getting ready for the day to begin and continued waiting for the teacher until someone approached me.

"Hello Y/N I would like to talk with you if that's ok." The voice asked with a hint of nervousness in their voice I smile realizing who it was.

"Of course Maki what do you need?" I say calmly

I met Maki when she accidentally fell down a few stairs and I helped her up she's pretty quiet but when you get to know her she's pretty cheerful and Kind. And even though she does not really like Animals she's pretty good friends with Gundham.

"Well, I saw you talking to Junko last Friday." Maki responded, "So I just was wondering if you were ok..."

Oh, yeah that I was so invested with helping Kokichi over the Weekend that I forgot about her...

"Ah, no worries I'm not hurt! She just asked me and Kiibo to sit at their table, which kinda scares me a little" I reply while fiddling with my fingers

"I don't mind if you do sit with them since they would make the rest of your time here a living hell if you don't," Maki spoke up

"Well, I would need to talk with Kiibo first..." I reply quietly

"Well alright, good luck..." Maki replied while walking to her seat as the teacher walked into the Classroom

I sigh quietly as I listen to the endless boredom come from this teacher's mouth and started daydreaming about my plans and also totally not imagining dinosaurs with maracas but also thinking over my weekend again and about Kiibo and Kokichi. I smile to myself thinking about the two.

I basically repeated this prosses until it was lunch.

I saw Kiibo standing there like a kid in a Grocery line who's parents went to go grab something.

"It looks like you remembered huh..." I spoke up while walking over to Kiibo

"Yeah, Miu reminded me," he replied while someone tapped Kiibo on the shoulder

"Hey! You lookin for me?" A familiar voice said loudly "Cmon over here!" the girl exclaimed while she ran over to a spot with enough seats to sit

"I was able to reserve you a few seats next to me, you are very lucky." She explained while switching her personality again

Me and Kiibo looked at each other and then laughed nervously while sitting down

"Anyways! Lemme introduce you to everyone!" she spoke Cutely(?) "Obviously you know me Junko Enoshima!"

Junko introduced us to Mukuro, Izuru, and Tsmusgi

At first I thought this was going to be terrible but actually, it was pretty fun Kiibo also looked like he was enjoying the little responses he got while another girl walked over to the empty chair next to Izuru. at first, I thought she was going to be turned down but it turns out she was just late and was friends with Izuru apparently he name was Chiaki.

We talked a lot about our favorite games once I figured out she liked them I have a feeling we're going to get along although sometimes I felt someone staring at me but when I looked I see no one staring at me I sigh.

"Is something wrong Y/N?" Chiaki asks.

"Nah it's probably nothing," I reply while smiling at Chiaki.

And as soon as I said that the Bell rang as I got up and walked back to my Class with Kiibo but why do I feel nervous this time?

"I'm surprised how well that went," Kiibo spoke.

"Yeah me too..." I reply while wondering if anyone was actually staring at me during lunch.

It was now silent and awkward...I suddenly felt a gloved hand hold mine I turn away and feel my face heat up knowing who it was.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Kiibo replied a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered out while I gripped his hand tighter kinda enjoying it.

"Well let's just get to Class," Kiibo replied sounding a bit more confident than before.