Hey!

H̸̰͛͐͝͠ẽ̷̛̞̗͚͖̬͖̺̽̑̈́̀͒̒̕ṛ̵̼̞̼̗̫̬̰̠̀̿͠ȩ̶̨̙̯͖̤̹̘͍͑̌ ̴̢̗̹͇͍̫̄͑̍̊͊̏w̴͕͓̎ẽ̷̜̳̞̫̠͇̭͌͝ ̶̛̰̜̑̉̂͋̓̒͗g̴̨͈̯̩̺̙̫̏͐̒͜͠ͅǫ̷̛̛̼̹̣͚̰̩̺̞̒́̾̅͆̓̄͑ ̵̧̧̥̖͔̖͂̍̉̉̈̕a̷̜͛̎̃g̴͕͍̬̯̽̋̀̄̕͝a̶̛̜̾̃̽̕į̶̞̞͔̇̔͠ͅņ̴̛̲̯̠̬͇̼̞̹̘̆̋́̉̄̀͛,̵̱̹̈́͋̑̓͑́̒͠

we're back to Kokichi now!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I walk out of the Store with Y/N with a Purple Mouse Beanie and Gloves that go with it and a little notebook with a Checkerd pattern that also came with a Lock and leave the Mall and start going home.

"Hey, Y-Y/N," I whisper.

"Yeah Kokichi?" Y/N replies while looking at me with their (E/C) eyes.

"D-Did you really m-mean what you s-said in the M-Mall?" I ask as their face becomes pink .

"O-Of course I did!" they said tripping over their words a bit while scratching the back of their neck.

"W-Well thank y-you." I murmured as we walked back to the apartment and opened the Door using a Key Kiibo left out.

We saw Kiibo asleep on the couch and the T.V on and something in his Pocket.

"WE'RE HOME!" Y/N called out as Kiibo jolted awake as he checked his Pocket and sighed in relief

"Well welcome back," he spoke as he took something out of his Pocket "Anyway this is Ori my new pet Hamster."

I saw Y/N slowly start petting Kiibo's Hamster I was feeling something although I'm not really sure what it was it felt wrong like I wanted attention but more I don't know.

"Can I pet him?" I spoke up still quiet

"Of course," Kiibo answered while he put his hand out with the Hamster on it

I slowly reach out for the Hamster and slowly pet it as I can feel it's soft fur on my Fingertips I look at the Hamster as it climbed my arm and went on my Shoulder I immediately tensed up.

"Awww he likes you!" Y/N spoke up excited while grabbing Ori off my shoulder and giving him back to Kiibo

"Thank you Y/N anyways I'm going to put him back in his Cage," Kiibo replied as he went off into his room and came back after a few seconds and then he looks at the Clock.

"Hey Y/N and Kokichi it's getting late." Kiibo told us "You two should probably get going since there is School tomorrow." He said while adjusting his hat

"But Kiibo we just got here!" Y/N called out

"Y-Yeah I should p-probably g-get going." I spoke up while picking up my stuff again "My M-Mom must be w-worried." I lied.

"Hold on." Kiibo addressed as he walked into the kitchen and came back with a Bottle of Grape Panta "Here take this for the road." he said while handing me the Bottle of Panta

"Thank y-you," I say as I take the Bottle and Open the Door

"Bye Kokichi!" Y/N calls out as I shut the door and start walking quickly passing before anyone could see me until I was in front of a Blue house I walked towards the White Door and Knocked and then it swung open.

"Kokichi!" Rantaro responded "Where have you been? I and Tenko have been worried sick!" he exclaimed while I walked inside.

"Hehe, w-well..." I started explaining "I was hanging out with some friends..." I continued talking about how they found me bleeding on an Ally and helped me recover and such

"Oh, what are their names?" Ranataro asked, "And what do they look like?"

"Well o-one of t-them is n-named K-Kiibo he h-has very pale s-skin and has these b-big b-blue eyes and wears a hat!" I exclaim "Then t-there i-is Y/N..." I stopped for a moment then continued "Y/N has these big E/C e-eyes and s-soft skin and a pretty smile..." I continued talking until I got cut off by Rantaro.

"Enough about Y/N it's been 30 minutes," Rantaro says

"W-Wait!" I exclaimed, "I-It's been t-thirty m-minutes?!"

"I tried telling you Kokichi," Rantaro answered while smirking at me while I cover my face with my hands

"It's n-n-not like t-that!" I squeal and Rantaro laughs

"Whatever you say Lil bud." He replied as he went probably to go read a book or something. I walk upstairs and put my items Y/N bought me away. Although I picked up the Checkered notebook and opened it and realized there was writing on it. It included Kiibo's and Y/N's addresses with the message 'Come visit!' next to the addresses.

I hid the checkered notebook under my Pillow in my Room and Grab the bottle of Panta and walked downstairs. I saw Rantaro reading something on his phone sitting on the couch. I decided to sit down next to him and drink my Grape Panta.

"Hey, Kokichi," Rantaro said a tiny bit surprised while putting his phone in his pocket

"H-Hi Rantaro," I replied quietly as I opened my drink

"Do you want to play a Video game?" Rantaro asked while I nodded as he turned on the Gaming system and we played this fighting game. Rantaro plays as the guy with engines in his legs and I play as the girl with the Green hair who kinda looks like a frog.

~Forget Forget BEAM oh Yee time skip!~

I stand up happily as I have won after the countless times Rantaro Won. I smiled cheerfully as I suddenly notice it's dark outside.

"R-Rantaro it's g-getting late..." I spoke up quietly

"Oh, we should probably get to bed." He replied as he turned off the gaming system and started turning off the lights as I quickly run into my room as I turn on my lamp.

I slowly start getting ready for bed while looking at the Bandages still around my arms and legs. I sigh as I put on my Purple pajamas and flopped onto the bed.

I wonder if Y/N attends the same school as me... I thought as I also asked myself about Kiibo and why he always wears that hat.

I think about that until I fell asleep.