3.

"Khuda teri hi bandi hu,
Nashukr guzaar nahi!

Mohabbat pe to jaan vaari,

ham to unke dil me jagi
is nafrat ko bhi,

Teri koi rahmat
maan baithe hai!"

"Lets go shopping today!" Sarah suggested excitedly grabbing everyone's attention to her and Malaika.

After lunch all the cousins were sitting together in the grand family lounge of Haideri Manor. Kaif playing video game on his phone, Zaman replying to emails sitting on the furthest couch, surly as usual. Sarah and Malaika gossiping and well Hamza is just staring at Sarah like a loon with a smile. Lubna was lost deep in thoughts, distraught from the world leaning on the glass wall window and Ramsha and Asma working on their college assignment.

It's one of the most relaxing area of the manor where they all gather together, spending there weekends instead of their rooms. Its an unspoken tradition of the Haideri's going from generation to generation.

"Yeah It will be fun!" Malaika agrees showing the same enthusiasm. "Right girls?" She looked others for answers.

"Sorry I can't! I have to finish this design of the new project." Beenish denied who was busy keenly working on her laptop.

Who is even asking you to join?Malaika rolled her eyes on her statement.

"Come on Nishi!" Sarah whined. "You always come up with same excuse. You are young live a little! So much workaholism will kill you one day." She grumbled complaining to her.

"Yaar Sarah aapi! I have deadlines to meet for this project. I have to finish with the interiors before the construction for restaurant could start." She is working under too much pressure.

She has diploma in interior designing because she always loved decorating homes since she was a kid. She started coming up with great ideas when she was just 7 years old, helping her mother to set their room.

Its not easy for a secondary pass to get such job with a good pay in a prestigious company but she managed by a degree of diploma and unbeatable talent with her hard earned experience by helping people on very low prices initially and one day she was recommended by a highly impressed client who recommended her in a prestigious company.

And she has a chance to get promotion after finishing this project.

"Let her be Sarah, she must be busy." Malaika said graciously toconvince her.

"Okay!" Sarah nodded sadly but gave up when Beenish apologetically smiled at her.

She understands her like always.

Sarah is just a year old than Beenish and Kaif is a year older than Sarah that's why they are closer than any other cousins.

"Why not drag Hamza and Zaman with us as well?" Malaika suggested wickedly raising her brows at them.

"I don't have a problem!" Hamza instantly agreed eyeing Sarah who blushed. They are engaged to be married soon.

Beenish mind was suddenly distracted from her work. Her ears perked up at Malaika suggestions and her lips coiled in displeasure while her eyes and fingers still fixed on laptop waiting curiously for Zaman's response on the given invitation.

Why her fingers are twitching suddenly?

Oh yes! They probably want to kill someone right now.