13.

**Based on true events**

Okay so I was reading Hafsa_tahirHafsa_tahir Dastane ishq last updated chapter. There was a scene of her brother pranking her with bald cap; that scene reminded me of my own true incident happened recently that I can't help but share.

To hua yun k...😂😂 I was suffering from the problem of  hairfall; It was literally like after chemotherapy.  So during the start of quarantine Corona I thought lockdown and everything now going to take a lot of time for life to be routinal again.

So I decided to get myself bald once and for all to escape all the hair problems. It took me a week to gather courage to talk about it. I thought about going to parlor first but no parlor was available during that time then the idea of my father's trimmer crossed my mind. I was like "Yeah Bingo!" 😂😂😂

So in the morning after fajr I asked my brother to trim my hairs.Initially, he thought I was kidding but when he realized the seriousness he freaked out and ran away but I pestered him for continuously two days and having enough of my stupid request he complained to my father.

He told him "Papa ye ganja karne bol rahi hai!"

My father response was "Haa to karlo acha to hai!"

My brother was literally shocked to the core and he said "Mera nahi apna karwane bol rahi hai!"

My father freaked out. He started yelling and shouting, suggesting treatments and doctors but I was too stubborn for that so I did it myself the very next day.Well I am not a hijabi so I don't cover really but from then on I was hiding my head by doing it. Everyone started looking suspicious but my sister knew about it since she is the one who helped me. And trust me when my family found out they were horrified for a week atleast and my father was ready to kill me.

I was like baal hi to hai itna kaika issue🤔😂😂 aaj gae kl aa jaenge..but no one is still ready to forgive me for this stunt.

It was too funny to watch my own self in mirror. I have died out of laughter so many times so mostly I avoided looking at myself but do I regret?😂😂Nope!

By the way now my hairs grew again and I look like a guy right now.😂😂😂 Hopefully it will reach shoulder length in a month or so. Insh'Allah!

content was boring ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

.
.

NOW HAPPY READING!⬇️⬇️⬇️

It was a new morning. Sunlight filling the dark room like a paint to a canvas, lightening each and every dark corner. Beenish twitched in sleep feeling harsh sun rays falling right on her face.

She scrunched her eyes digging her face in pillow before properly opening it. She frowned. Sun rays never falls on her bed before 10 while her dark room already looks too light up.