14.

This chapter is dedicated to the one who inspired me first to write and pushed me to give myself a chance shaperai so many thanks to her!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I don't know how many of you follow her work but I definitely do.😝😝

Happy Reading!

The Manor is glowing like a newly bride under the stars. It was a chaos in the house in the evening. Guests were pouring in like flood dressed beautifully, giving blessings to the bride who was sitting shyly on bridal swing surrounded by her cousins and friends.

There's still a little time left for Mehendi ritual to start because according to Haideri's tradition there will be recitation of  Ahl-e-kisa while she will wore shagun ka dupatta and Mehendi  before she has to be taken away from everyone's eyes under the veil.

"Well looking at the lines on your palm your prince charming must be around." Adil said tracing the palm of Lubna's hand.

This is what they have been doing while sitting around the bride.

"I don't see any prince charming here.. kuch bhi, aae bade palmist!" Lubna grabbed her hand back glaring Adil.

(Whatever, palmist just to call)

"You sure?" Ramsha whispered in her ear with a teasing smile while Lubna scrunched her face in confusion.

"Look there..." Asma held Lubna's head turning sideways, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Lubna gasped in shock quickly looking away, blush spreading on her soft cheeks. It was Hasan her Parveen Khala's son staring in her direction smiling at her.

He is a around Kaif's age but complete opposite of him with boyish look and his beautiful cobalt eyes hidden behind those specs, he always have been angelic handsome geek of the family. It was no secret among the three girls the way Hasan always stare at Lubna with so much love shining in his eyes but never gathered enough courage to talk to her.

"Is there something wrong girls?" Kaif asked confused when he saw three girls bickering in hushed voice.

"Vo actu..."

"No.. nothing..."Lubna slapped Asma's big mouth while Ramsha was stifling her laugh.

"We were just saying how good of a Palmist Adil bhai is!" She exclaimed while glaring Asma before freeing her mouth.

"Yes same.." Asma scowled lamely replying.

"Thank you girls!" Adil smirked fixing his collar arrogantly. "So who's next?" He asked holding his head high.

All the cousins exchanged looks excitedly extending their arms in his direction but his eyes were already fixed on his next target with a cunning smile.

"Beenish what about you?" Beenish was snapped out of her chain of thoughts.

"I..I for.. what?" She was flabbergasted because she didn't have any idea about what was exactly going around, immersed so deep in her alone thoughts.

Beenish sitting quitely discarded form others is something abnormal in the family. This isn't Beenish nature. She was never quite sad type.

"Are you alright? You aren't yourself since two days." Sarah asked squeezing her shoulder while all the cousins stared her in concern.

"No, I am fine just tired by all the work.." She excused with a assuring smile.

"She must be regretting denying for Rukhsati! Subah toh bada hero ban rahi thi..Haina? " Kaif joked laughing out loudly pulling her hairs.