6.

SHOWER LOADS OF COMMENTS AND YOUR Thoughts...

HAPPY READING!

Chirp-Chirp-Chirp

Crickets were chirping in the stary night. Soft wind blowing the curtains hanging down the window and permeating the mild fragrance of the fresh grass and wild flowers from the garden inside the room.

"Ghar me Sarah or Hamza ki shadi ki baat chal rahi hai..." Her mother told her with her eyes close in relaxation.

(Hamza and Sarah's marriage talk is going around in the house.)

Bineesh was giving her mother oil chumpy sitting on the edge of the bed and her mother between her knees. Lubna and Aayan fell asleep already.

"Yes and I'm so happy for them." Bineesh said enthusiastically but her mother stayed still serious.

"Abbajaan ne Zaman se bhi rukhsati ki baat thi. Pata hai?"  She asked tilting her up a little to see the reaction of her daughter's face.

(Abbajaan discussed about rukhsati to Zaman. Did you know?)

"Haa to mana hi kia hoga unhone or kya.." She shrugged casually as if its not a big thing for her.

(Of course! He must have refused.)

Humaima stared her daughter in utter astonishment. Her calm reaction bothered her more than it should.

"Or tumhe koi fark nahi para?" Humaima asked her in disbelief.

(And didn't it effect you?)

"To kya ho gaya ammi?" She stared her mother amused. "Konsa unhone kaha k vo mujhe chor rahe hai? Bas waqt hi to manga hai, jitna chahe le lein!" She answered her casually with a smile.

(So what mother?) (Its not like he said he is planning to leave me. He just asked for time, let him have it!)

What this girl is made of exactly? Humaima shook her head in disbelief.

"Isi baat ka to dar hai beta!" She rubbed her face feeling stressed. "Ladke ka yun baar baar rukhsati talna is not a good sign." She gritted out try go get expected reaction from her daughter but she sat there massaging her head as usual without any indifference.

(This is what scares me darling.) ( Groom's constant refusal to rukhsati isn't a good sign.)

"Don't worry he won't!" She assured her mother with her beautiful dimpled smile.

"And what if he does?" Humaima challenged.

Bineesh hand froze in her mother's hair. The colour of her face paled for a moment, the insecurities she has been keeping to herself all her life flashed in her eyes for the first time hearing her mother now developing the same fear.

She sighed shaking her head before replying with a shaky smile.

"Fir vo meri taqdeer or unki phuti qismat. Or kya kar sakte hai?" She huffed nonchalantly. The signature calmness is back on her face.

(Then its all my destiny. What more could I do?)

"Allah na karey!" Humaima gasped in horror. "Kuch karo is barey me." She advised.

(God forbids!) (Do something about this!)

But it already has started giving Humaima a severe depression. She doesn't want Bineesh to ruin her own life. She wants her to understand the seriousness of the matter. This isn't a child play that she can ignore so easily without stressing over it.