9.

Note- I really wanna know the people who are following me to unfollow.😂
Please decide what you really want!

P.S- "A CUP OF STEAMING LOVE" first chapter is out! Go read and let me know your views.

Happy Reading!

Its Hamza and Sarah's Mayun today, the entire Haideri Manor bustling with people and helpers rushing from here to there, flowers and lights littered on the ground and bunched in baskets while the people were busy putting them together; embellishing the area.

Meanwhile women of the house rushing after helps, checking the things around, cross checking every little detail and men checking outdoor preparations. They look already tired when it's m just the morning and Mayun will start at 2:00 pm by the noon.

"Nishi! Lubna ko dekha?"

(Did you see Lubna, Nishi?)

"Tumne Zaman ko dekha?"

(Did you see Zaman?)

Kaif and Beenish both rushed towards eachother as soon as they saw eachother and asked hastily together. Anyone can tell just by their faces that how busy they have been.

"Pata nahi , I didn't see her after breakfast." Beenish answered.

(don't know!)

"I am telling you Nishi this Lubna has started disappearing somewhere suddenly nowadays." Kaif defeatedly shook his head in irritation.

"Arey yahi kahi hogi, jaegi kaha!" Nishi assured. "By the way Zaman?" Then she quirked her brows.

(She must be here somewhere.)

"Sorry but last I saw him talking on the phone in the lawn after breakfast." He smiled apologetically and rushed from there.

Urgghh! She is annoyed. She was searching for him because their grandmother asked him to bring cash for shagun ka lifafa but he is nowhere in sight.

"Oh bhaiya ye phool yaha nahi waha lagane the!" She snapped gritting her teeth when she saw the man putting marigold flowers there instead of white lilies for the entrance.

(Oh brother, these flowers needed to be hang there!)

"Or inhe idhr lagao, Jaldi!" She directed another man ordering him to use the flower in right places.

(And this one, here!)

Now, where the hell is this wedding planner and his team!

"And you know what...." An unfamiliar mischievous voice came from right behind her.

Beenish frowned before turning around and her eyes dilated in surprise and her lips stretched into a warm smile.

"Ye wala yaha acha lagega..." He offered her a big rose pointing to the clip clasping her hairs in the front.

(This will look good here.)

"Hah!  Thank you Adil!" She took that from him grinning before fixing it in her hair.

"See I told you, it looks more beautiful here." He complimented and she smiled greatfully.

Adil couldn't help but always feels amazed at her positivity. Always smiling and being nice to people. Its not like he is planning to snatch her from Zaman, he just like being around her, to basked in that liveliness and positivity of hers if he can't really have her.