The transformation

No one's pov

Suddenly a loud click sounds through the room as multiple small windows open from the huge glass wall. Many of the scientist looking people load what looks like a rifle with small viles of blue and purple liquid. Brown smiles happily at the sight of all your fear, if only you knew how he was saving your life and in turn saving humanity. But you would be finding out soon. For a split second he locked eyes with you.

You stand, along with everyone else, protecting the ones you love. Your face is twisted into an expression of powerful hatred and disgust. He sighs and nods his head at his 'employees', signalling for the process to begin.

"Ready." a man orders all the scientists who place their guns in the small spaces opened for them.

"Aim." they do so and lock onto each of their individual targets.

"FIRE!"

Multiple loud bangs echo throughout the facility followed by piercing screams of pain.

You double over in pain, being shot right in the stomach with one of the darts containing the strange liquid. All of the others fall back in pain, the very loud cry of pain from Lilly and Lucy causing you to open your eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A searing hot pain floods through your stomach, feeling so hot that it could melt your flesh and bone. It lingers, spreading slowly in short strikes of agony but almost instantly you feel an unnatural sense of overwhelming emotions.

Love, confusion and ... need. Need for the two mechs you hold so close to your heart who you left to protect your best friend, her girlfriend and your friends familys. But yet again Brown had tricked you all. You thought he would let them go unchanged, scaleless. The bastards done the very opposite.

You scream bloody murder, the scorching heat suddenly reaching your lower body. Tears pour down your face and in that brief moment of no pain you hear the screams of the other people, humans who had been tricked as well.

But before you can ask if their okay the pain returns, ten times more intense than before. Your leg's flesh melts, separating and becoming like a liquid before changing colour from a s/c to a pitch dark ash black. You scream in agony as scales poke through and the bones in your legs crack and grow. Your pants had been ripped to shreds and lay beside you. With a silent whimper you roll over onto your stomach in pain. Your legs have now formed a long tail like shape and continues to grow rapidly along with your body. It feels like your body's on fire!

It grows in size, more bones cracking and growing rapidly along with your teeth changing. Becoming sharper, like fangs. You clutch your head and whimper as the pain eases away, panting and steam coming off your body.

All the others had a similar reaction to the dreadful serum, except for little Lilly. She had thankfully passed out before the pain had come, some kind of powerful sleeping drug had been mixed with her's as the scientists would rather not watch a child scream in pain.

All your legs have disappeared being replaced by a snake like tail. They had increased in size rapidly as well as small areas of their upper body's skin having patches of scales matching their tails. 

Windbolt stares at his mate, her body much larger, even more than three times it's original size. All of you are. A snake tail that starts at her waist is a lushes bright green that as the tail goes on fades into darker shades. He quickly picks her up, now about half the size of him. She pants heavily into his arms, tail unintentionally wrapping around his.

A strong scent enters his nostrils causing a predator like instinct to growl possessively at his mate. Smells similar but more unique to their owners come from the rest of the humans-transformed-into-snakeformer-like-beings. Except for little Lilly, Sarabi (Zioni's mother), Jackson, Lucy and Mira.