Megatron no

No one's pov

All cybertronians stare at the humans before them, many of them staring at the Snakeformer that towered over every living one of their kind. Except for Omega Supreme of course. They had thought he was dead for years! Yet here he is, the very decepticon that had asked to be an autobot but had been rejected and become a neutral. The first snakeformer to fall in love with a human. 

And here he is, clutching his now transformed mate tightly to his chases.They all couldn't stop staring at the transformed humans, especially something that they thought they would never see again.

A sparkling.

A fragging cute little sparkling with a white tail and red and black patterns all over her tail.

Arachnid was awe struck and for once in many years she felt ... happy? She felt a motherly instinct kick in. She wanted to care for the child and she could tell she would need her.

Blitzwing's having a argument in his processor. Random was cooing over how cute the little femme was and saying he wants to keep he, Hothead's yelling that he's going to kill Brown for experimenting on her [in a lot more ... colourful language] and Icy is thinking whether or not he could actually keep her.

Many of the other mechs and femmes had similar or other thoughts but the most interesting were the lovers of the evolved humans. 

Shockwave is having a spark attack. Zioni looks so beautiful in his optic, her tail making her shine even brighter for him. He never thought it would be possible. But there is a problem. One side of him is fulled with joy that Zioni's a snakeformer and the other wants to rip Brown apart for touching his human.

Blurr is a blushing mess. To say he's love struck would be an understatement.

Optimus didn't know what to do. His spark tells him to go and comfort you, hold you close and never let go, but ... Your scent. He had never smelt something so delicious in all his life, something so hypnotising and enticing. His instincts told him to take you, to finally claim you as his. He wanted to intertwine your enchanting white tail with it's treasure like patterns with his. Feel your now much larger body underneath his and hold you close ... never letting you go.

He shakes his head, snapping out of his daze. No. He is a prime, a leader and loves you, he wouldn't take advantage of you in this state. No matter how cute you look.

Megatron just stares at your shaking form. Your scent was really getting to him and it's taking everything in him not to take you. Never had he felt like this about a femme before, so in love that he would risk everything for one. But he couldn't believe that this had- could have happened.

He's definitely going to kill Brown now.

Suddenly Windbolt, Marria still in his arms, move over to Megatron being careful not to touch or hurt any of the humans on the floor. He stops right in front of his previous leader, standing much higher above him. 

"Your alive ..." Megatron whispers silently, not knowing what else to say.

Windbolt chuckles at the war lord's awkwardness. He had known him since before the war and could easily see the true emotions behind his 'stoic' mask.

"Yup."

"... what happened?"

Windbolt sighs and looks down at his mate snuggled up in his arms.

"Brown finally did it." he says sadly.

"He finally found a way for humans and cybertronians to survive and mate."

Many gasps and shouts of shock echo throughout the building, many asking questions and crowding around the large snakeformer. 

"How?"

"Why?"

"Are they going to be okay?"

"Wait what!"

Are a few of the things said.

"Alright. Alright calm down!" Windbolt yells, knowing perfectly well that he would have to explain what's going on.

"For the past 26 years Brown's been tryin' to 'save humanity'." All decepticons and autobots listen, no one making a sound.

"The Earth is evolving, animals are becoming stronger and they don't stand a chance. Their going to be whipped out and then Brown had a crazy idea to turn humans into snakeformers in order to survive."

"And unfortunately they are all the first ones that are completely successful."

"And now Brown has escaped with primus knows how much of that crazy stuff and all the research he needs. And he's going to put the stuff in the humans' water supply so that they all turn into, uh, snakeformers."

"And you let him get away!" Megatron growls.

Windbolt's pov

Now I remember one of the reasons I wanted to become an Autobot: Megatron is a volcano ready to erupt at any given time. Like now.

"Oh yes" i snap sarcastically, "I let the fragger that imprisoned me and my mate for 21 years just get away."

"Of course I didn't!" I roar.

"I stayed by my mate's and all these other humans' side. Do you think I would have just left them here alone?"

Megatron glares at me for a second but then his expression .. softens.

"Wow."

"What?"

"I haven't seen you make that face in a few million years"

He roles his optics at me and goes over to one of the humans. Y/n. I have to say she's a warrior no doubt about that but she does have a soft spot. I swear if Megatron even dares scratch her-

"Hello sweetspark~"

 Holy fragging scrap! Did he just say that seductively?

Your pov

"Megatron?" I whimper, hearing his voice. I feel so hot! And tierd and weak but the instant I heard his voice it got ten times worse.

"Don't even think about it Megatron." I hear Windbolt hiss.

"She will be back to herself in about two minutes, Brown made her go into temporary heat."

What!? I can feel my cheeks turning red as I close my eyes tightly and curl up even more with my tail. 

Wait ...

"All the more reason to get it over with quickly~"

I immediately shoot up, all heat, pain and desire gone.

Looking down at my legs I see a tail ... a snake tail... a scaly reptilian snake tail.

"HOLY MOTHER OF PRIMUS!" I yell followed by a whole bunch of screams and shocked shouts.

"HOW THE FUCK DO I HAVE A TAIL!?" I hear Ben yell

"THIS IS DEFINITELY SOME KIND OF ILLEGAL EXPERIMENT!" that's Jackson.

oh boy what the hell did that psycho do?