The end

Okay I just need to make something clear before I start writing this chapter.

I am not doing a lemon.

In the last chapter I know I uh yeah I'm not saying it but it was for the book. But personaly I'd like to keep what's left of my innocence (which at this point is very little). So yeah.

This is the last chapter of the book but sometime in the future I may do a sequel.

Now onto the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Your pov

So it's the mourning now and we've all calmed down. A bit. I mean I have a fragging tail! And we're a lot bigger than before, I'm the same size as Prowl for starters. Ben's the size of Megatron, Zioni the size of Blurr and Harry is the same height as Bumblebee. He's so short, its adorable! Jackson is the same size as Blitzwing, Sarabi Redalert, Mira Arachnid and Lucy Bumblebee.

And little Lilly is just below Bee's waist. Arachnid has taken a real liking to her, she hasn't let the little girl out of her sight ever since we came back and has been playing with her.

Sari's reaction to our transformation was ... interesting. As in as soon as she saw us she was squealing like a fan girl who just met their idol. It was cute and when she saw my tail's patterns, well that was the start of a hurricane of questions.

But right now I'm just sitting in between two very handsome mechs. ..... And I am a blushing mess.

Megatron has one of his coils wrapped around my waist and is hugging me, which is very interesting since he's huge compared to me. Optimus is hugging me from my left with his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Your tail is beautiful." Optimus mumbles, bringing me closer to his chest.

"Th-thanks." Why did I stutter, of all the times I stutter it's now?

No one's pov

Megatron chuckles and using his top right servo plays with your h/c locks. To him it was quite amusing to see you so flustered and shy, yes he had seen it before many times but he found it so cute. He could watch you stutter and blush all day.

Optimus grins. He loves your new tail, he had never seen anything so lovely in all his life. He could look at you all day but he knew it would make you uncomfortable.

"You know, y/n ..." Optimus smiles, hugging you tightly.

You look into his optics, heart hammering like a fist against your chest. Why did these two mechs have to make you feel so flustered.

"Of all the humans in this world I'm glad that Brown bought you here." 

Megatron hums in agreement, still playing with your hair.

You didn't know what to say, too love struck to say anything until an idea comes to mind. You take a deep breath and gently kiss Optimus on the cheek, who explodes into a bright blue blush.

Megatron on the other servo flinches at the act, a sense of betrayle clouding his spark and mind. 

But you then pull the stunned war lord down to your level and kiss him on the dermas. A quick soft yet loving kiss.

"I love you both too~" You chuckle, snuggling into the two blushing mechs.

"So you love us both?" Megatron smirks, catching Optimus' gaze. Optimus immediately got the idea and smirks back nodding his head 'yes'.

"With all my soul ... and I won't choose between you gu- AAAHHHYYYYSSSSS!"

Megatron and Optimus pin you to the floor and begin tickling you.

"OPTIMUS!" you yell between laughs.

Optimus tickles your ribs relentlessly, showing no mercy yet again. Megatron has your tail and with all four arms he tickles the underside of it.

"Y-YOu pft hahaha E-Evil F haha FRAGGERS!" you shout laughing hysterically and face becoming more red by the second.

"Oh I'm sorry." Optimus teases, now tickling your stomach, "What was that~"

Megatron chuckles at your flicking [?] tail. "I think she wants us to continue~"

"DON'T YOU D-"

To late Megatron is tickling your tail again and Optimus has now made it his mission to tickle your ribs again.

You are a laughing mess, barely breathing at this point.

"Now y/n you want us to stop right~" Megatron says teasingly, increasing his attack.

You can't say any words so you nod your head 'yes', quickly running out of air.

"Well then lets make a deal." He says, decreasing the attack slightly.

"Become our mate." they both say in sinc, still tickling you.

"O-OF haha ALL t pft hahaha THE WAYS YOU HAHA ASK!" you would be smiling kindly and happily if you weren't dying of laughter.

Both mechs chuckle,finally ceasing the torture. You pant, lying down on your back with your arm over your eyes.

"You *pant* are both *pant* cruel." you pant.

"Well you are cute." Megatron states, gently picking your panting form and placing you onto his lap.

"No I'm *pant* not."

"That jut makes you even more cute." Optimus smiles, brushing a few strands of your hair out your face. 

You huff, pouting and crossing your arms like a small child.

Megatron rests his head on yours and hugs you close to his chest.

"Fine" you mumble, still pouting.

"Huh?" both mechs are clueless.

"I'll be both of your mates" you sigh, snuggling closer to the decepticon warlord with a small smile.

Both mechs smile at you. You avoid eye contact with them but rather close your eyes, feeling the exhaustion of the transformation, meeting your best friend and her girlfriend and being tickled mercilessly by your now mates.

You couldn't be happier. Yes you would have to get used to living like this and having two huge boyfriends but that was the easy part. You didn't say anything but you have a bad feeling. What if the Earth is really changing and trying to kill off human kind and Brown's not just being paranoid.

What will happen if Brown releases that stuff into the water supply of the world. Not only will humans be mutated but animals as well. Could plants be mutated by it? How would he affect the whole world, would it be all at once or one country at a time.

So many questions swim through your head as you fall into sleep, both mechs that you love with all your being soon following. But one question rings through your mind just before you go to sleep.

where is Brown?