Chapter 1 - Harry Want A Tutor?

It's been a week after Holly was done being tutored and she got a 98% on her math test.

When she had called me to tell me that, she had also told me that she recommended me to some parents and students and that someone would be coming in tonight.

I draw a flower on a piece of paper out of boredom as I wait for the person to arrive. I look up at the clock; they are 13 minutes late and I am growing slightly impatient.

I grab my phone out and plug my earphones in and play Brooklyn Baby by Lana Del Bae.

Humming along, I close my eyes and slightly rock back and forth in my rolling chair.
**

They judge me like a picture book

By the colors, like they forgot to read

I think we're like fire and water

I think we're like the wi-

I feel my desk shake and I quickly pull my earphones out.

I look up and my eyes widen in shock.

"so this is what hell looks like" Harry Styles looks around the medium sized room as he clicks his tongue.

I sit there frozen.

He stares at me and raises one eyebrow.

"Umm, you do know this is the tutoring room correct?" I ask, my voice in a shy tone.

His face looks almost disgusted at my words "Obviously I know this is the tutoring room. I wouldn't just come to see you for no reason"

I furrow my eyebrows at his statement "Ok then. Well, just sign your name in and we'll get started I guess"

He stares at me like I'm stupid "where are the papers for me to sign in?"

"Literally rght next to you" I point right next to him as I speak with a small attitude.

He raises both eyebrows when he stares at the paper "oh.."

He grabs a pen from my desk and fills out all the information.

He gives me the papers and I write his name in the book.

"So, I can only tutor before and after school. But if you really need it, I can tutor during the weekend" I look up at him as he sighs.

"My parents told me to get as much as I can-" he looks at the window
"-so I guess after school and sometimes during the weekend"

I write that down under his name

"Only if I ask for the weekend though, so not every weekend" he raises his finger pointing to the book, motioning for me to write that down.

"So what do you need to be tutored on?" I look up at him

"Can we just not" he says

"Not what?"

"Tutor tonight. It's late and I need to go to bed because there's school tomorrow" he squints his eyes as if he's tired

"It's Friday. And it's only 7:53" I say, as I raise my phone at him, showing him the time.

He furrows his eyebrows "Well, I just don't want to sit through your boring ass voice tonight, alright?"

He gets up and walks out the door, slamming it shut.

What the hell?

I stand up and look out the window and see him slowly walking away.
He stops, and begins to turn around.

But then he turns back around and walks forward.

What was that all about?

I look at my desk when I hear a phone ringing. That's not my phone.

I grab the phone to check who's calling; Mom

I wait for it to stop ringing and see the lock screen is Harry and his friends.
He looks all innocent and smiley in the picture.

Aw I just want to punch the picture in the face.

Obviously he hasn't realized that he left his phone, and I'm not gonna wait here for him to.
I should just keep it and if he asks I'll pretend like I don't know what he's talking about.

I feel guilty just thinking about it.

Dammit.

I check the papers he signed and look at the address section.

Thank God he actually signed them fully.

I grab my purse and lock the door as I walk to my car.

~
Chapter 2 is posted((; so go ahead and read that -->

Thank you for reading! Believe it or not it took me quite some time to write this chapter. So I hope you really like it!(:

But literally I am having so much fun writing this, and I hope you are having fun reading it.
Sorry that sounded so cheesy, but don't forget to Vote and Comment what you think so far.
Thanks(:

- Jazmine <3 -