Chapter 6- Laying By Me

I feel cold air on my arm, causing me to wake up.
My eyes are still closed as I stretch my body and sprawl it on my bed.
I feel the sheets against my skin and notice that they feel different, softer in fact.
As I open my eyes, I'm immediately confused at the sight.

The walls are different, the roof is different, the fan is different, the bed is bigger...my whole room changed.
Almost starting to freak out, I take a glance around and quickly recognize it as a guest bedroom in Harry's house.
I'm relieved for a second that I'm not in some random persons house, but that quickly changes as I wonder how I got here.

Thinking of the possibilities, my thoughts are interrupted when I see Harry bent over near the bed looking through the drawers of a night table.
He's wearing his boxers and no shirt.
"What the hell?" I ask in a confused tone.
His head lifts in shock "Shit, I thought I was being quiet, sorry"

"What..how did I get in the guest bedroom?..." I look around again, then wince at a pounding pain in my head "...and why do I have a head ache?" I rub my temples.

"Oh, well you fell asleep on the couch last night, and I didn't want to wake you up, so I carried you up here" he smiles.

I look down and can't help but smile "Oh. Thank you Harry.."
The ache in my head worsens "but why do I have really bad headache?" I look at him, putting my fingers against my head.

He smiles sheepishly, now sitting on the floor "Well when I was carrying you up, I might have by mistake hit your head against the railing."

My mouth drops "Are you serious?"

He smiles nervously and shrugs.

"And here I thought you were being all nice by carrying me up" I wince because of the sharp pain in my head.

"I'm sorry," he looks down,
"are you mad?" he looks back up at me.

"No..." I sigh "...it's actually pretty funny to be honest." I chuckle to let him know it's ok.

He smiles and nods his head, then immediately starts with
"Do you want medicine or something? Because we have Advil, ibuprofen, or something." He says

"Harry. It's okay, really. And it's gonna get better after I get a bit more of sleep" I lay my head back down on the pillow and start closing my eyes, laying on my side.

"Nooooo" he plops on the edge of the bed in complaint, my eyes open.

"Whaaaat?" I groan

"I'm gonna be bored and alone if you go back to sleep" he scoots closer behind me on the bed and I feel his weight shift as he attempts to shake me awake.

"Harry please, I'm really tired and my head hurts and I just want to sleep." I tuck myself more in the bed sheets, turning to stare at him with begging eyes.

"I don't wanna be alone" he whines, with a complaining expression.

I look away, "Then stay"

Rethinking the words that just came out of my mouth, I bite down on my bottom lip.

"Oh. Alright I guess." He hops off the bed and walks around to the side closest to me then bends down, disappearing.

I look down and see a bunch of blankets on the floor and a pillow right next to the bed.

My eyes widen "Did you sleep there last night?"

He doesn't answer for a few seconds as he gets more 'comfortable' on the floor.
"Yeah, it's really not that uncomfortable"

I look at the large bed I'm laying in, guiltily, "Cmon, you could have slept on here; I wouldn't have cared."

"Well I wasn't sure if you would be comfortable waking up and seeing me half naked sleeping next to you on the same bed" he shakes his head as he giggles quietly.

"Okay maybe I might have been a little bit freaked out." I laugh along with him, staring down at the covers.

I lay my head on the pillow again, staring at the ceiling.
Silence takes it toll for a few seconds, then I speak up. I don't know what madness of confidence took over but I say "Just come lay down on the bed with me so we can both sleep comfortably."

Harry lifts his upper body and gives me a stare "really?"
"Yeah sure, I mean. It's a pretty big bed" I laugh.
"Alright but don't get upset when I end up playing footies" he grabs his pillow and walks around to the other side of the bed.

I chuckle and close my eyes, turning more comfortably on the bed

----------------------------------------------

I'm back (;

- Jazmine <3 -