Chapter 5- Massages and The Breakfast Club

(gif omg)
(hope you(: enjoy)

"No Harry, I'm not going to buy you chocolate just because you can't do one calculus problem" I roll my eyes as I speak to him over the phone.

"That's not fair, I've bought you chocolate before"

"No you have not"

"Okay well that's besides the point" his breathing hitches as he chuckles

I laugh and shake my head

"Please?" he begs

"No" I hang up the phone and grab my keys

It's been almost about a month since our official first tutoring session and Harry's grades have gotten better, as well as our friendship.

The only class he's still struggling with is calculus, so I decided 'why the hell not?' .

**

I ring the doorbell and wait for the door to open.

The sound of the lock turning catches my attention, and a smile forms on my face as I hide the chocolates behind my back.

The door opens, and I see Harry standing there.

His hair looks messy and he's wearing his superman pajama pants and a white t-shirt.

His eyes have black circles from lack of sleep, and I stare into them as he looks confused.

I just smile bigger and he looks even more confused.

Without hesitation, I pull the chocolates from behind me and hold them out in front of me.

His face immediately changes into a surprised expression "you didn't"

I smile and nod my head quickly as I giggle "I did"

The biggest smile forms on his lips as he stares down at the chocolates.

"And you got my favorite" he doesn't take his gaze off of the chocolates, a childish smile on his face.

I look down at the box; it was medium sized, filled with twix bars of different sizes and types.

I just smile and hand him the box.
It really did make me feel happy to make someone smile; especially a good friend.

He takes the chocolates and finally takes his eyes off of them as he stares into mine, his smile never leaving.

"You are the best. Thank you" he chuckles.

"Yeah yeah" I brush the side of his arm with my own, accidenty, as I walk into the house.
I blush softly from the touch, but keep walking, then sit on the couch against the armrest.

"Hey, who said you can even come in?" Harry says, while closing the door.

I turn and look at him dead in the eye, then down to the chocolates, then back up to his eyes.

He looks down at the chocolates "True...true"

I laugh and look towards the the large tv, commercials are on.

From the corner of my eye, I can see Harry sitting down on the other end of the couch.

"Mmmm" Harry chews on a small twix bar

"Enjoy it, I'm never gonna do anything nice like this again" I stare at him licking his fingers

He smiles while still licking his fingers "yes you will"

My eyebrows furrow "No. I won't."

He looks me strait in the eye and a smirk is tilted in his lips "You said you wouldn't bring me chocolate, but.." he gestures towards the box of twixs'