10 - You don't suit here

Happy reading

Diya pov

Snuggling close to him I smiled even I know this will never happen again with his whole heart, I don't want to open my eyes from this reality dream which will break any minute, I felt a hand around my waist which made me look into his face which is still asleep, slowly he started to move uncomfortably and opened his eyes looking around.

When his eyes fall on me, he moved his stare at the ceiling waiting for something, slowly I felt his hands moved away from my waist keeping it under his head. 

I know what he meant, now I am lying on his body as the sofa is very small for both of us. And now he wants me to move away from him, involuntarily my hand moved towards his cheek but stopped in the middle when I felt this all will make me stupid in front of him.

"Stop drooling over and get down" his voice filled with venom, I moved away from him biting my lower lips to lower the pain in my heart which got worse when I heard his next words, "behaving like a teenage girl, clingy" 

Letting out a painful laugh with controlled tears, I said, "I became clingy now?" he just shook his head in irritation, the one who I saw last night is long gone now, instead the person in front of me is the one who threw money at me after he got up from the couch I sat on it again pulling the blanket around me while he went to his room and came after 15 minutes or so wearing a dark blue shining suit tying his tie with an irritated look, it's the first time I am seeing him in the suit.

His broad shoulders, perfect cheekbones, trimmed beard, and those sharp jaw made him look hot and when he tried to tie his tie it made his adam apple bob up making him look incredibly, sinfully handsome.

Ignoring my drooling sessions I asked, "At least now, can I know what is your real job?" he told me he was an Accountant in a small company running with only 10 peoples, "Why do you have to know about me when you will walk out of my life soon" I clenched my teeth in pain as my heartfelt too weighted, "I want to make sure I married a rich guy filled with money" I said what he thinks about me.

"No wonder you understood me thoroughly and no one can satisfy your family money needs in this world" his voice is smooth yet angry with a small smile, he went inside the kitchen and got out without even sparing a glance at me.

I keep on staring at the door where he exited. My mobile brings me out of my thoughts indicating his mother's name on it.

"Hello," I said slowly, "Hello Diya, How are you?" 

'Getting worse day by day' making my voice normal I whispered, "fine aunty" after a few seconds of silence she continued, "Nothing is fine with you Diya, you can come here back if he is not being nice with you" her voice coated with concern and love.

Shaking my head I blinked my tears, "it's okay aunty...." she cut me in, "call me mom" I smiled at her, "I am sorry, I can't" I want to trust everyone who shows love to me but the situation is not definitely in my side, "it won't be with true if I call you mom now, I am losing trust in everything around me" a tear slipped my eyes.

Hearing her sniffing sound on another side, "Don't cry aunty please" 

"no diya, I am really sorry, I tried to talk with him but he is not hearing a word from me, he is totally ignoring me" I let a bitter laugh, she is feeling pity for my situation and hurt by her son's silent treatment and this is the reason I don't want to trust anyone.

"He will talk to you Aunty" I cut the call and moved towards the window staring the blue sky with emptiness in my heart and eyes.

"Do you like that girl?" I pointed the girl who is looking at Arjun with a shy smile, "who?" he asked uninterested, "the girl with a green t-shirt and blue jeans" pointing at the corner of the cafe.

Turning towards that girl he saw her while she blushed hard and quickly bent her head down, "No" he said turning to me with his usual rude face, "come on Arju she is looking beautiful, shy, lean and really has that killer smile"

"Come on Diya, stop saying these," he said sipping his coffee looking at his mobile, "I am least interested in these"

"you are waste Arjun, enjoy your life little"

"who will let her boyfriend flirt with another girl and I am with my joy, I don't need extra happiness," he said casually still looking at his mobile, even though his words are casual but it reached my heart directly leaving my whole body in delight and free.

Everything is just permanent.

Just the way he left me in middle to let me hang in my life, now I don't know what to choose or which way should I go?

"No one can satisfy your family money needs" he is definitely having meaning under his words, what did my father do to his family?

I heard doorbell ringing and went there to see a boy around my age standing who looks too familiar with looks of Arjun, same sharp nose, beautifully grown eyebrows and the eyes which differs from Arjun, his orbs are slightly grey orbs.

"I know I am handsome more than Arjun, but won't you invite me in?" he asked arching his eyebrows with a smirk on his face, seeing my still numb reaction he came in, "come out of your thoughts I am already in" he laughed and fall on the couch removing his suit.

"Excuse me? who are you?" what does he thinks of himself, "coming in yourself, removing your suit and now lying on the couch as it's yours"

He quickly sat on the couch, "oh you are absolutely correct, this sofa is mine, but your husband stole it from me as he like this pale grey color, see how comfortable it look" he jumped few times in sitting position, "only one day I was out of my home and he took it away from me" 

"Who are you?"

He placed his hand on his heart with a shocked face, "don't tell me Arjun didn't tell you anything about me!!!"

"Stop this drama and tell me who is...."

"Advik Verma" my eyes widened in shock.

"Arjun brother?" I should have guessed it with their similar looks, "unfortunately"

"Hello babhi (sister-in-law)" he came and hugged me, "you are too beautiful for my not-handsome brother" and moved away from me while I stood not responding.

"don't you feel happy to see me?" 

"Nothing Like that I am just shocked, Arjun never told me about you" he sighed, "he is always like this, forgets me when it comes to girls as he knows those girls will find me more handsome than him, but I wonder how did my brother fall for you?" asking this he made me sit on the couch.

"he always wants modern girls but you don't look so, then how?" he asked playfully with smiling face, "and you know what, he even dated my close friend, punish him babhi, he deserves punishment, beat him with pans, even break his head for going a date with many girls"

"your brother doesn't love me" I cut him, hearing my voice he stopped he shook his head with a smile, "you are kidding...."

"he wants to have revenge on my father" his face became void and his ever smiling face was long gone which is now looking at me with a blank look.

"Vishwanath is your father?" I nodded my head in doubt seeing his eyes which became red with anger.

"how do you...." he stopped me in middle showing his hand, "you are not suited here, for this family" he walked out throwing those venom in the air around me.

'Rude brothers with same mental-disorder'