39 - Hatred in Air

Arjun pov

"We found mam, sir, I have sent you the location of her" I quickly stroke out of the house and took my car to drive to my destination.

These 8 days were the most difficult times of my lifetime, her words, her curse nothing hurt me but her tears, pain and the paper she throws on me ripped my soul from my body and most of all her disappearance gave me both fear and pain. These days my eyes, heart, brain was searching for her single glimpse but she vanished into the air leaving me dead. Getting Nithaesh's girlfriend from Vishwanath was too difficult but when she called Nithaesh saying she escaped from him game a small relief for me.

I wanted to solve everything and get back to her but when I saw the pain in my eyes, I have decided. I will tell her everything and then solve the problems with her beside me in my protection. 'You became my priority the day I started loving your heart Diya'

Stopping my car in front of a star hotel in Bangalore I sat inside my car with a heavy heart having no courage to meet her eyes. I waited for two hours while using my all audacity I got down the car but stopped when I found Advik moving towards the hotel urgently with Yaashvi behind him. After waiting for 30 minutes I went inside the hotel and asked for a private room and asked the manager to let Diya serve me with my money.

When I spotted Diya entering the room with the menu card, I observed her face which was lifeless having dark circles under her eyes, she seemed to be so lean in the full-sleeved white t-shirt and grey apron, my heart crushed when she widened her eyes turned into a look she throws at strangers, immediately I lowered my eyes to the menu card and ordered a coffee without looking at her face.

"Anything else sir?" her low voice squeezed my heart bringing tears to my eyes, I shook my head with head hung low, "I need to talk with you Diya," I said raising my head to her but she gave me a fake smile, "I will be back soon with your coffee sir" I gripped her too lean hand softly stopping her she wriggled out of my hold, "leave my hand sir" 

"I just need only five minutes Diya" I pleaded with her but she glared at me angrily, "leave my hand I said" her eyes clearly showed me how much she hates being there with me, I left her hand and sat defeatedly as she flew away.

Within two minutes I heard the door open with a thud and found Advik coming to my direction angrily with long strides, no smile or a word just he came to me and grabbed my collar angrily looking into my eyes with fire, "what the hell are you doing here?" he asked me angrily, for the first time I saw hate for me in my brother's eyes. He is not my brother but Diya's well-wisher who will stand against anyone, "I need to talk with her" I said looking at Diya who stood emotionless with Yaashvi who is ready to kill me any second.

"Who are you to see her?" his words gave me a sharp pain but ignoring it, "she is my wife" the next second a sharp punch landed on my unhealed stomach which has been operated on twice, I groaned in pain as a couple of tears flowed down my eyes, "does it pain Mr. Arjun Verma?" he yelled as his hold didn't loosen on my collar, I weakly pushed his hand, "you never behaved as a husband nor treated her as a wife or when you killed her child" he yelled loud I gripped my stomach in pain unable to control it, "where was her wife tag gone when you killed her child without her permission in her womb? Huh? How can you stop this low Arjun? How did you have the courage to kill your blood, you had become a monster Arjun, a monster without an inch of love in you" a painful laugh escaped my lips due to his words ignoring something wet flowing on my cheeks through my black shirt and coat.

Again a punch landed on his face leaving him bleeding lips, "how can you laugh after hurting all the peoples around you Mr. Arjun?" it will be a lie if I say his words didn't hurt me, "I am feeling shame to call you as a brother, how cheap blood you have"