viii. Reminisce

JIMIN WAS SORT OF burnt out from going to the studio everyday and staying there until around 1 in the morning a few days later

JIMIN WAS SORT OF burnt out from going to the studio everyday and staying there until around 1 in the morning a few days later. It had been his schedule since he debuted, but it was extra tiring for him then because they had just finished a world tour. The boys would always tell him to take a break and get some rest, and Jimin agreed to some extent. Singing and dancing was his life, so everything else seemed unproductive to him. If there was room for improvement, he had to make sure he improved and wouldn't stop until he did.

Though, he had been quite hungry after dancing for the entire day, and Jungkook, who had been at the studio with him, suggested that they all go eat barbecue. They hadn't gone out to eat altogether since they came back to Seoul, so Jimin agreed it was a good idea.

"Can I invite Alice?" he asked as he looked up from his brand new phone to Jungkook, who had been laying on the floor.

"Yeah! We could all catch up then. I don't think she's spent time with the others since we got back."

"I think she just got out of school, let me call her," Jimin said before pressing Alice's contact, a little emoji of a white flower beside her name.

Meanwhile, Alice had finally walked out of the building after a long couple of hours. She had work in the morning, and immediately afterward she had to go to class. She felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket, and she pulled it out as she wondered who it could be. When she saw Jimin's contact, a little emoji of a mochi stick next to his name, she swiped before pressing her phone to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Alice! Are you tired?" she heard Jimin's bubbly voice on the other end.

"Not really," she lied. "Why?"

"Wanna go eat some barbecue with me and the boys?" Jimin asked excitedly, anticipating the answer. Getting together with his close brothers and his best friend was definitely what he needed.

Alice thought for a split second. She knew that barbecue could be quite expensive and she was running quite low on money, so it would be smart just to go home and eat the leftovers from the meal she made the night before. But the way he sounded so excited when he asked her was enough to change her mind.

"Okay," she replied. She heard him whisper a tiny, excited 'yes!', before speaking again.

"Want me to pick you up?" he asked.

"Um, yes please."

She once again didn't bring her car that day, because she had taken it to an automobile shop to get a part of the engine fixed before selling it.

Alice waited on a curb while looking out to the Han River. It was getting darker, and the setting sun was completely hiding behind the clouds that covered the sky. The water was a dark blue color as it reflected the dark tint of the clouds. The weather was strangely bad, as it was sunny earlier that day with barely any clouds in the sky, but suddenly it looked as if it were to rain anytime soon.