xxxi. Holding Hands

ALICE HAD A successful couple of days of avoiding Jimin as best as she could

ALICE HAD A successful couple of days of avoiding Jimin as best as she could. She had to make it seem like everything was fine, so her excuse of not seeing him in the morning was that she was going to work and class earlier. And she was right, Jimin never suspected a thing.

Though, she knew it wouldn't last long, as on a Friday night, Hoseok suggested that they all go to a bar, with the boys and Alice. She was a bit hesitant, having that going out drinking was never quite her thing.

"Don't you want to have fun after a long week?" Jimin tugged on Alice's arm like a child.

"I don't know," she mumbled as she walked into the kitchen, the boys all following her. All seven of them had come up to the house after Jimin told them Alice didn't feel like going.

"Alice," Taehyung stretched her name out. She chuckled in response, unsure as to why they wanted her to go out so much. They had gone out many times on their own to bars without her, so why was tonight so important?

"Maybe you could go find a boy tonight," Seokjin remarked, causing Alice to blink in a bit of panic.

"Or maybe just have a few drinks," Jimin interrupted.

"I have schoolwork," she shrugged, leaning against the counter.

"It's the weekend! You can do it later! Come on, let's just go have one fun night and we won't ask you ever again," Jungkook said to her, the boys agreeing with him.

"Fine," Alice sighed, giving in. "But you're buying my drinks."

"Yay!" Hoseok clapped. "Got it, Jimin?"

"What?" He scowled at him before the boys started to walk away, leaving Jimin and Alice.

"I'm gonna go change," She mumbled and started to walk out of the kitchen, but Jimin stood in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.

"Why? You look fine with what you're wearing," Jimin raised his eyebrows at her. She looked down at her clothes, seeing the grey sweatshirt and the leggings she was wearing.

"Yeah, no," Alice scoffed. "I'm changing," she said before pushing Jimin aside to go to her room. He stomped his feet into the ground a few times, childishly.

The truth was, he didn't quite want her to dress up nicely because he didn't want other guys to look at her. Because they would, and he despised it.

So, when Alice came out of her room, wearing slightly revealing clothes, a leather jacket over a tank top that should a bit of her cleavage on top of skinny jeans, he almost burst into anger.

Control yourself, Jimin, he thought to himself.

"Wow, Alice!" Hoseok gawked at her, Alice blushing a bit in response.

"You look badass," Seokjin laughed as they went to the front door. While the boys were busy putting on their shoes, Jimin turned to Alice.

"You're reckless," He playfully squinted at her, only playfully to hide his slight anger.