xxv. There

THE NEXT MORNING, Alice had woken up in the comfort of her own bed, her body sprawled out on the soft white sheets

THE NEXT MORNING, Alice had woken up in the comfort of her own bed, her body sprawled out on the soft white sheets. She hadn't slept on a bed in so long, and damn did it feel nice.

She was awake before Jimin, which she already predicted, and she went ahead and ordered breakfast from room service. She knew what he wanted to eat, knowing him for twelve years. When the food came, she was so famished that she nearly forgot about Jimin, groaning before an attempt to wake him up.

"Jimin," she tapped his shoulder once as he laid on his side on the couch.

No answer.

"Jimin," she repeated, a bit louder and with a bit of a harsher tap. When he didn't move at all, she took a breath before putting both of her hands on him, rocking him back and forth intensely.

A muffled word came out of his mouth uncomprehendingly as his eyes barely fluttered open at the feeling of the harsh movement.

"Wake up, Jimin," Alice's hands stopped where they were, gently resting on his body. "We have breakfast."

"Mm," he mumbled and furrowed his eyebrows, closing his eyes again. Alice let out a frustrated sigh.

"I will eat without you, I'm not kidding," she huffed, before lowering her head to him, above his ear. "I'll even eat your fluffy pancakes, every last bit of it," a slight grin appeared on her face.

"No," he whined and turned his body over. "Wait, Alice," he scrunched his face before using Alice's close proximity to wrap his arms around her, pulling her onto his body. A lazy giggle fell out of his mouth as Alice laughed.

"Let me go," she said in between laughs while trying to push herself off of him, failing because of his grip on her.

"Never," he giggled, only tightening his arms around her.

"Let's eat," Alice complained. "I'm hungry."

"Okay, alright," he let go of her, dropping his hands. She quickly got off of him, and Jimin slightly frowned at the complete loss of touch. Alice walked toward the food tray as he sat up, scratching his eyes.

They ended up watching a kid show on television -it was the only program playing at that hour for some reason- while eating their breakfast.

"Where do you want to go today?" Alice looked at Jimin and asked, chewing her food.

"Let's go to our high school," Jimin suggested, prompting a laugh to fall out of Alice's lips. "I want to bring back some memories," he added.

"Let's do it, then," she smiled at him before looking down at her food again.

-

"It looks exactly the same," Alice squinted her eyes at the high school in front of her.