Message For... Dadaji ❗

❤ Dadaji ! You had the wisdom of many years, and the tenderness of a loving heart made of gold and full of never ending love

❤ Dadaji ! You had the wisdom of many years, and the tenderness of a loving heart made of gold and full of never ending love. Your hands were made of steel and had magical powers that could cure any worry. Thank you for always being there for me and the unconditional love you had shown me through the years ! You raised me with such great care and with the same level of love, kindness, protection and guidance.

I have such fond memories of all the special times we spent together. You made my childhood wonderful by showing me the first love.

You didn't tell me how to live. You lived and let me watch you do it.

I wonder what would I have been without you.
Dadaji ! you had always been so supportive which meant the world to me. Thank you for being the best Grandpa, you had always looked out for my best interest and I am forever grateful. Your place in my heart is above all.

Though you have passed away , you will never be forgotten, for I think of you each day. May you know how much I love you though I am here and you are God only knows where. If I had one more chance to have you here with me today. I would do things differently. Every day I would realize you how much you mean to me.
A few words for you : ~

Your comforting words
Always kept my sadness at bay ,
You thoroughly cared for me
In every way ..
Your ears were always open
To my childish words
And with smiles
You answered every question I had ..
By your side, I will always stay.
For your happiness, I will always pray ..

More and More, I single out the person who inspired me most, I go back to you. Today you are gone but left your footsteps here, so I can follow them for the rest of my life. Your guiding hand will always remain on my shoulder forever. All my life I'll keep with me memories of us two. Until the final breath I take, you will be living in my heart. I pray to God for you to keep you blessed wherever you are.

⚘Missing you Your Gudiya

⚘Missing you
Your Gudiya.....!!!

My other works are :

1🔸️ "The Black year 🗓"

2🔸️ "Ruminative Pearls ❣"

3🔸️ "M.S.D.🏏 [Curriculum Vitae]"

4🔸️ "Pensieroso Blossoms"

5🔸️ "Syamantak"

✍🏻Note :

'The poem above is picked from Google.'