2.

Airport

Today is the day Jisung comes back from Malaysia. He's been living there for 4 years now.  Meanwhile his parents were there just for two years.

Flashback

"sweetie I have good news!" his mother spoke in an exiting tone.

Jisung looked up from his phone to look at his mother before responding.

"what is it" he said in an uninterested tone.

"Were going back to KOREA!" his mother said as she excitedly squealed.

Jisung froze from the statement, he didn't want to to go back to Korea to face him, he was to scared.

"mom"

"yes sweetie"

"Can I... Stay here longer"

Jisung mother was a little shocked of what her son told her.

"Can I ask you why?"

"I-I just I have a lot of friends here a-and I don't know if I can leave them yet. I want to stay here until I graduate" he lied.

"but your still very young"

"No mom I'm already 17 I can manage" he replied.

"okay but you need someone to accompany you" his mother said as she pulled out her phone.

"I'm going to hire you a bodyguard"
She said as she looked at her son smiling.

"What! Mom I'm old enough to manage, I don't need a babysitter"
Jisung said while crossing his arm.

"C'mon Sung it's fine, or you'll have to go back to Korea with me"

"O-okay fine" he cursed himself for stuttering.

His mother gave him a cheeky smile before going upstairs to her room.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

A few months has passed and its finally the day Jisung parents leave to go to Korea. It is also the day his bodyguard to show up.

Mom suddenly waved at a person I've never seen before. It was a tall figure, black hair, some piercings and a tattoo on its hand.

"Jisung this is your new bodyguard, Moonbin" his  mother said while pointing at Moonbin.

"Hello nice to meet you" he took my hand and shook it.

"hi..." I said a little weirded out with his action.

And after that he just became Jisung bodyguard. They eventually became great friends and maybe something more...

End of Flashback

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Jisung arrived 2 days earlier than what he told his parents. He booked into a hotel to stay in for the night. But it wasn't night time, he had a lot of time before night time.  He decided to meet his old friends at a nearby cafe.

But little did he know he will meet the person that he'd been avoiding for all these years a little to...

early....

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hello , so this chapter really sucks.
I think this story will flop because
well...  It's bad.  But I will try my best.
Pls dont mind my randomness and my bad English.
Hope you enjoyed it.

-michie