22.

Seungjin chapter

.

.

.

"what defuq" Seungmin said as he was trying to hold back his tears.

Hyunjin pulled away from the kiss and looked at Seungmin with no emotion.

"go away I'm busy" hyunjin said as he continued making out with the woman.

"what..."Seungmin said as he walked towards Hyunjin.

Slap

"ugh" Hyunjin said as he hold bruised cheek.

"what is wrong with you" Seungmin shouted at Hyunjin.

"get the fuck out of my house you whore" Seungmin said as he pointed at the door for the woman to leave.

The woman left the house not saying a single word.

"care to explain" Seungmin said in a calm manner hoping to make the situation better.

Hyunjin just looked down not looking at Seungmin.

"hyunjin" Seungmin said in a calm tone of voice.

"I cheated on you why are you not angry" hyunjin said still not looking at Seungmin.

"oh I'm angry but I just want to know why you cheated" Seungmin said not letting any emotion out.

"I went to the bar because I had a bad day when I saw that woman I was already drunk and that's it" Hyunjin said blankly.

"lies" Seungmin said as he slapped Hyunjin's cheek.

"get out of my house Hyunjin" Seungmin said.

Hyunjin got up and walked towards the door and just...left.

Seungmin broke down not knowing what to do anymore he felt so miserable and betrayed.

Seungmin spent the few weeks recovering. Hyunjin didn't even bother to take his stuff and just left it in Seungmin's house.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

.

.

.

Present time

"so that's what happened" Seungmin said as he grabbed a piece of tissues to wipe his tears.

"are you okay" Jisung said clearly concern.

"yeah I'm feeling much better"

Ringgggg

Oh it's Minho. Excuse me for awhile.

Hello

Hey Jisung where are you its already late

Oh I'm coming I'm with Seungmin

Come home soon

Okay

Call ended

.

.

.

"Seungmin I'm really sorry but I need to go home Minho is expecting me home at 8.30" Jisung said as he looked at Seungmin apologitaly.

"no it's fine I'm happy that you're relationship with Minho is working out" Seungmin said as he gave  Jisung a big smile.

"thank you Seungmin and Im very sorry" Jisung said as he left.

.

.

.

.

.

.
~

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Hey guys this is a new chapter I really hope you like this.  Thanks

-𝕞𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖