23.

D-day

.

.

.

Today is the day of their date. Jisung had an urgent meeting that he had to attend but didn't want to cancel their first date.

He told Minho that he needs to attend an urgent meeting. He told Minho to wait at the agreed location for him to come.

When Minho was getting ready he got a phone call from hyunjin.

Hello?

Hyung

Hyunjin I haven't heard from
you in ages

Oh it's been a little stressful
lately

Really you know I'm here for
you to talk to right

Yea I know hyung
Ahh it reminds me I need
to tell you something...

Hmm what is it

Me and Seungmin broke up

What?

Yea

You don't seem upset about it

Yea I'm not

What really
When did you guys broke up

A few weeks ago

You're not upset at all

No.
Anyway that's it thank you
hyung bye

Wait hyunj-

Ended

.

Minho was shocked. Hyunjin never did something like this unless he is unstable. Hyunjin only acts like this when he feels that....
.

.

.

.

.

Something's off.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

.

.

.

When Minho is finally dressed he went out of his house locking it. He got into his car and proceeded to drive.

He then got a message from Jisung that he will be a little bit late because of an urgent meeting.

Minho had an idea of surprising Jisung by picking him up at his work place. Jisung won't arrive for another 15 minutes and his work place is just a 5 minute drive.

He went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of roses for Jisung. He then got into his car and drove to Jisung's work place.

Minho arrived at Jisung's work place and parked his car on the opposite side of the building.

He brought his bouquet with him and crossed the road.

He was really excited to give these flowers to Jisung, but before he could fully cross the road...
.

.

.

.

.

.

CRASH!

.

.

.

The last thing that Minho heard was the screaming of the people around him before everything went black...

.

.

.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Hey guys so this chapter is a little intense but Minho got into an accident. What will happen.

IDK guys Hehehehe.

But I'm just wondering do you guys want a bad ending or a good one or I'll just pick.

-michie